Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 14 2012
By: Grundberg I Only Post Everything 1291 posts

Two more Premium cars available as Standard

54 replies 527 views Edited Sep 14, 2012

Just an FYI -- the Online Dealership was just refreshed, and there are two more Premium cars now available as Standard:

Camaro Z28 '69

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 55 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6656 posts

Re: Two more Premium cars available as Standard

Sep 14, 2012

Thanks for the info.

Each of the new cars had a seperate thread created about their inclusion in the game last night by 2 users. Please see those existing threads for details, or continue to discuss in this new thread as you see fit.:smileyvery-happy:

Regards, SWERV

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 55 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Can PD do the oposite??

I mean everybody is whinning about the standard cars And i see this... WOW Let's have a big party!!! (sarcasm)

Can PD waist their time on something else than satandard cars...

I want PREMIUM CARS!

Please PD give us Endurance races. 24 minutes is not enough...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 55 (487 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2754 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I can guarantee NO time at all was wasted (recently at least) on these "new" cars.  Why?  Simple - nothing is new at all.

These standards are ones they had already done from before the switch to premiums and which have been on our discs , hidden from view and inaccessable (since you could not win or buy them) until now.  When the premiums were done, those replaced these standards and access to the standards were just not given - until now - but there was no harm in leaving the models on the disc image so, rather than invite problems by removing then, they ware left...

Now they are just going back and making these accessable for those who might want to collect them...

So.  Next "complaint"?

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 55 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Have you considered that this is basically PD rubbing salt in a very sore wound? And thus, deserving of a complaint..?

You have two scenarios... PD don't add in these Standard versions. Everybody is just fine with the status quo other than the usual calls for more (but different!) Premiums. Peace reigns!

Or, what PD actually did... release the Standard versions of Premiums you already have, no livery changes, colors or anything whatsoever to make them even slightly unique. The very opposite of what everybody wants.

I don't know about you, but if I ask a bartender for a cup of ice, and he hands me a glass of hot water, I don't thank him! I just think him to be the jerk he is.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 55 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

Have you considered that this is basically PD rubbing salt in a very sore wound? And thus, deserving of a complaint..?

You have two scenarios... PD don't add in these Standard versions. Everybody is just fine with the status quo other than the usual calls for more (but different!) Premiums. Peace reigns!

Or, what PD actually did... release the Standard versions of Premiums you already have, no livery changes, colors or anything whatsoever to make them even slightly unique. The very opposite of what everybody wants.

I don't know about you, but if I ask a bartender for a cup of ice, and he hands me a glass of hot water, I don't thank him! I just think him to be the jerk he is.

So what if they didn't make these two cars available at all? Would you be happier if they didn't reveal them at all? Would you be happy if everything just stayed the same? Would you rather wait for GT6 to come out in a couple years? Will you ever realize that they are putting time into the game to make some people happy? Not everyone wants the same things you want. Is it possible that PD doesn't give a carp what you think? Maybe they don't care for the negativity you post daily. Yes, I know you're trying to prove a point but why do I feel like your post should be all CAPS? It seems to me like every time you post, you're trying to yell at someone. I think you need to simmer down now and spend more time playing GT5 than complaining about it's well known flaws. We all know whats wrong with the game, but enough is enough. Quit yer b!tch!n and just go play some GT5.........RANT OVER!

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 55 (444 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Just curious, but has two standard cars that you already have as premiums made YOU happy?

Yes. I am saying that I, and I suspect quite a lot of players would be MUCH happier if PD hadn't released these utterly irrelevant cars.

You are missing the point. Everything HAS stayed the same! And honestly, if PD think that bringing out Standard versions of Premium cars is supposed to make us happy, personally, I think it's a slap in our faces.

But, if you are ecstatic to get an IDENTICAL car to one you already have, but in lesser detail and with no cockpit view, I guess PD hit the nail on the head.

No wonder they are so slow doing anything! The slightest thing makes you happy..!

The truth is, PD don't give a carp about what the MAJORITY of us want. Let's face it. How many posts are there asking for Standard versions of Premium cars? And how many posts are there asking for Premium versions of Standard cars?!

I rest my case.

BTW, have you considered the logic fail in spending time replying and telling me to play the game more, which is time YOU could be spending playing the game more? LOL

Truth is, I already spend a LOT of time playing the game. Often several 8-12 hour sessions a week. I simply wish that PD would put that kind of time into the game too! I mean... two Standards from Premiums? Way to go, Kaz!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 55 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

Just curious, but has two standard cars that you already have as premiums made YOU happy?

Yes. I am saying that I, and I suspect quite a lot of players would be MUCH happier if PD hadn't released these utterly irrelevant cars.

You are missing the point. Everything HAS stayed the same! And honestly, if PD think that bringing out Standard versions of Premium cars is supposed to make us happy, personally, I think it's a slap in our faces.

But, if you are ecstatic to get an IDENTICAL car to one you already have, but in lesser detail and with no cockpit view, I guess PD hit the nail on the head.

No wonder they are so slow doing anything! The slightest thing makes you happy..!

The truth is, PD don't give a carp about what the MAJORITY of us want. Let's face it. How many posts are there asking for Standard versions of Premium cars? And how many posts are there asking for Premium versions of Standard cars?!

I rest my case.

BTW, have you considered the logic fail in spending time replying and telling me to play the game more, which is time YOU could be spending playing the game more? LOL

Truth is, I already spend a LOT of time playing the game. Often several 8-12 hour sessions a week. I simply wish that PD would put that kind of time into the game too! I mean... two Standards from Premiums? Way to go, Kaz!

I never said it made me happy now did I.  I Just don't understand why you're mad about something so trivial. I am one of those people who are "happy with the way the game is" right now. Could there be some improvements? Absolutely. Do I feel like I need them today? Not at all. I simply play the game as it is right now and "WAIT" till the day that changes are made. I feel no need to "TELL" PD they have to change things or else. I'm not mad at them for making a couple cars available which probly took all of a click of a mouse on they're crazy programming. 

And wow! throwing the whole you said I should go play, so why aren't you playing thing in my face....LOL real funny! I don't give a **bleep** how much you play the game. I just wish you would cool it with the nonsense you post day in and day out on a minute by minute basis. It's annoying for one and it's destroying what this place used to be about.

Too bad there is not a kick button in here or I'm sure YOU would have been long gone by now. 

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 55 (434 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Sep 15, 2012

You know, you are welcome to simply skip over my posts...

Or has that not occured to you?

And, on the one hand, you say it didn't make you happy... but you say right afterwards that you ARE happy with the game as is. You trying to have your cake and eat it too?

Do I expect changes immediately? NO. Do I feel that, on a forum about the game, I can post my thoughts about it? Darn tootin'! Do I care much that you would prefer that everything get rosy tinted side windows? Not in the slightest. And fortunately, the mods have a far more tolerant view about this forum than you do!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 55 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

You know, you are welcome to simply skip over my posts...

Or has that not occured to you?

And, on the one hand, you say it didn't make you happy... but you say right afterwards that you ARE happy with the game as is. You trying to have your cake and eat it too?

Do I expect changes immediately? NO. Do I feel that, on a forum about the game, I can post my thoughts about it? Darn tootin'! Do I care much that you would prefer that everything get rosy tinted side windows? Not in the slightest. And fortunately, the mods have a far more tolerant view about this forum than you do!

Ok thanks. I guess I will do just that from now on. Not  sure why I wasted my time with you anyway. 

Carryon

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 55 (426 Views)