Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
90 posts

Re: Trophy Help

Oct 3, 2012

Yes it was a clean lap, but I used medium compound tires. After I posted my time i started thinking about why I didn't get the trophy. I have been working for 3 hrs trying to get that time back. No luck.

Message 11 of 16 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
904 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Anything under the target time will get you the trophy.  Those settings all look good.  The place where people would get in trouble is by changing the tires.

EDIT: I did not see your last message until after I had posted mine.  It looks like you have identified the problem.  You have to stick with the original tires to win the trophy.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 16 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I just want to thank everyone for their help. I tried for a total of 6 hours to achieve this goal. To no avail, of course. I pride myself on being the best GT 5 driver I can be. Obviously not good enough.  Ghost Car? Is there a real purpose for this, and can it be romoved? It seemed to cause me to make the same driving mistakes I made on the previous lap. I'll just give up for now....Maybe try at a later date. Thanks again.

Message 13 of 16 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1647 posts

Oct 4, 2012

The ghost car can be removed at any time by pressing the top button on the directional pad, at least that's where it is on my remote. The only real purpose is reference, if I was behind my ghost at certain milestones I would simply start over, If I was ahead I would keep going. Like I said, my last 5 attempts were all within seconds of one another.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 16 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Apr 19, 2013

An you all are youring the DS3?? I can get with in the time but it's always a really low time. I just can't seem to go faster. An I finaly got the NASCAR driving trophy. There you have to have evey thing off.

Any way I'll keep trying.

Photobucket
Message 15 of 16 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Some of the time to be made is by putting 2 wheels off track but knowing where to do it is key. You have to be agrressively tempered in your attack of Green Hell. The GT-R is very forgiving; just remember to brake early and get on the gas as soon as you apex your corners. It has a lot of early corner exit grip for sport hards. That's where you're gonna make up most of your time. keep practicing; you'll get it in no time.

Message 16 of 16 (144 Views)
0 Likes