Jan 05 2013
By: Tease3211 Fender Bender 3249 posts

Trophies

10 replies 301 views Edited Jan 5, 2013
There is a PSN trophy for "raising a B-spec driver to the peak of his career." I actually have 6 level 40 Bobs thanks to remote racing, so what exactly does it take to unlock this one?
Message 1 of 11 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5002 posts

Re: Trophies

Jan 5, 2013

I believe you have to get their white "experience" bar up there to the point where they get to their "prime". Then the white bar will start dropping.

When you get to this point, you'll get the trophy. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 11 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3249 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Interesting, I'll have to take a closer look at individual driver stats.

Message 3 of 11 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5002 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

Sorry, just noticed in your OP that remote racing got your Bob's up to level 40. (sometimes my attention isn't all it used to be) Smiley Very Happy

Unfortunately, remote racing won't raise the white experience bar at all.

The only way to raise it, is by actually working your drivers up, manually through the "main" B-Spec portion of the game.

This actually make them better drivers believe it or not. Although, they will never be as good as you'd think they would.

Message 4 of 11 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Speaking of trophies...I'm at about 94% game completion with golds in most of the events. The 2 events in particular that I didn't win every race are the Grand Tour (3 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze), and the A-Spec Nascar event (same as Grand Tour)...can I get the trophy for achieving all golds in all events by going back and re-running the races that I didn't get gold individually, or do I have to redo the events from the beginning in order to get that trophy?

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 5 of 11 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3655 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I am pretty sure indivisually.

(Someone correct me if I am wrong)
Message 6 of 11 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3249 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I don't remember, are those particular events a 'series' or is each race done individually?   I would venture a guess that if you golded the series despite having a silver or too in individual races it would count.   That's just a guess though.  If it's not a series of races, then just going back and redoing each race should work I would think.

Message 7 of 11 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Rojovo wrote:

Speaking of trophies...I'm at about 94% game completion with golds in most of the events. The 2 events in particular that I didn't win every race are the Grand Tour (3 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze), and the A-Spec Nascar event (same as Grand Tour)...can I get the trophy for achieving all golds in all events by going back and re-running the races that I didn't get gold individually, or do I have to redo the events from the beginning in order to get that trophy?

You can run the events individually until you Gold them! It will count toward your total. Good luck!

BANG

photo BANGNOLUFSENSigPic4_zpsa53ba0de.jpg
Message 8 of 11 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
907 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

My recollection is that a B-spec driver will reach the peak of experience when he/she has raced in 500 races and/or when he/she and all the drivers created after him/her have raced in 500 races.

I will defer to others on the question of remote racing.  If it doesn't count, I wonder if drivers involved only in remote racing can gain experience but never grow old?

Photobucket
Message 9 of 11 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4563 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Yeah, remote races don't count and you have to run a lot of B-Spec races to get your driver the trophy.   Only one driver needs to get there but watch the jealousy meter as some of your other drivers might get resentful of the driver who got you the shiny trophy.

Message 10 of 11 (198 Views)