Nov 17 2010
By: MLT24 Uncharted Territory 1684 posts

Track list????

11 replies 33 views Edited Nov 17, 2010

So there are only 2 tracks that Nascar races on, and those 2 tracks would have been in the game anyway without Nascar in the game. How stupid and lame is that. And they are lacking offroad racing again, gezzz. 5 years, 5 years, and there are only 3 offroad tracks, and they added no Nascar tracks.

LAME!!!!!!!!! Very, very, very, disappointed and I don't even have the game yet. Questioning do I even want to buy it now.

Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Message 1 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Re: Track list????

Nov 17, 2010

MLT24 wrote:

So there are only 2 tracks that Nascar races on, and those 2 tracks would have been in the game anyway without Nascar in the game. How stupid and lame is that. And they are lacking offroad racing again, gezzz. 5 years, 5 years, and there are only 3 offroad tracks, and they added no Nascar tracks.

LAME!!!!!!!!! Very, very, very, disappointed and I don't even have the game yet. Questioning do I even want to buy it now.

Two words: Track Editor

and you can race the NASCAR cars on any track, not just the ovals

Original username: Redrkt
Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
Message 2 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Nov 17, 2010

redrkt wrote:

MLT24 wrote:

Do you know if in track editor you can make your own rally tracks? that would make for a lot

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Nov 17, 2010

MLT24 wrote:

Excuse me?

I think DSS and Indy were added FOR NASCAR, so to say "they added no nascar tracks" is rediculous. Not to mention these two tracks hold 2 of the biggest races each year in NASCAR.

And there are only 3 pre made offroad tracks, but there are essentially unlimited amounts. Do you like Rally? Great, go into the course maker, randomly generate a track, then drive. That's essentially what Rally is. Aside from little notes and perhaps past experience on a section, Rally racing is point to point with no practice on that course. Have fun with the course maker, i know i will.

Message 4 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1684 posts

Nov 17, 2010

redrkt wrote:

MLT24 wrote:

Tx for the info, but I knew that allready. I wanted some of the more unique tracks that Nascar offers like Bristol. Each track is totally different and there is no way I can duplicate that with a track editor. I want inch by inch of tracks like Bristol done the same way GT5 does their tracks.

It just amzes me after all this time they couldn't even have 4-6 tracks for Nascar, and 4-6 offroad tracks. That is not asking much at all. They just fked up IMO, big time. Imagin having to wait another 5-6 years for GT6 and I bet you they still don't add anymore tracks.

Everybody who craves for awesome Graphics, this is what happens. They don't have anytime left over to create new tracks, even with 5 years of time.

Message 5 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1954 posts

Nov 17, 2010

MLT24 wrote:

It is very disappointing, especially seeing so many favorites go, but there is always the next GT title, and hopefully with so many people playing the game, we will see some really unique and twisted (not literally) rally tracks generated from it.

Also, who knows what to expect in updates or DLC in the future, unlikely or not, its something to consider.

The fact is, it is what it is, so we can only hope it isn't repeated in the next GT title, or that something else will make up for it.

Message 6 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12271 posts

Nov 17, 2010
I think the Oval racers will make pretty good use of that track editor, and after watching the video of it in action, I think all kinds or racing will benefit greatly from having it, and that by the time GT6 rolls out, more racing will happen on generated tracks, than the ones that PD put in the game.
DriverSports.org
Message 7 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Nov 17, 2010

MLT24 wrote:

redrkt wrote:

MLT24 wrote:

Tx for the info, but I knew that allready. I wanted some of the more unique tracks that Nascar offers like Bristol. Each track is totally different and there is no way I can duplicate that with a track editor. I want inch by inch of tracks like Bristol done the same way GT5 does their tracks.

It just amzes me after all this time they couldn't even have 4-6 tracks for Nascar, and 4-6 offroad tracks. That is not asking much at all. They just fked up IMO, big time. Imagin having to wait another 5-6 years for GT6 and I bet you they still don't add anymore tracks.

Everybody who craves for awesome Graphics, this is what happens. They don't have anytime left over to create new tracks, even with 5 years of time.

Well, you know what, there are many of the world reknown tracks that were left out also, Spa, Silverstone, Brandshatch just to name a few.

We can sit around all day long and complain about things that are not in the game (even though we don't even have the game yet!), but, there is one thing you need to remember---- the GT series IS NOT NASCAR, it is about all forms of car racing.

Original username: Redrkt
Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
Message 8 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1684 posts

Nov 17, 2010

redrkt wrote:

MLT24 wrote:

redrkt wrote:

MLT24 wrote:

Well, you know what, there are many of the world reknown tracks that were left out also, Spa, Silverstone, Brandshatch just to name a few.

We can sit around all day long and complain about things that are not in the game (even though we don't even have the game yet!), but, there is one thing you need to remember---- the GT series IS NOT NASCAR, it is about all forms of car racing.

You can always tell a Nascar Hater, and can expect them to say something lame all the time. If you read the post, you would understand that we only want some Nascar tracks. They go out of their way to get Nascar, pump it up like they are really adding it to the game, then don't even have any tracks but 2.  TWO, and one of them was already on GT-P. So they really only added one. As you said it, the GT series is about all forms of cars, so why are they selling Nascar short, way short. Even 4 tracks would have been lame, but 2. Come on, you are not that hard headed as to not seeing how vaild my (our) argument is.

Message 9 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Nov 17, 2010

i wonder if ovals can be created with the course creator...

getting some sweet dirt ovals in there would be...sweet

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes