Keyblade Wielder
8615 posts

Re: The Essential GT Cars List

Jun 7, 2012

gotcha

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 10 of 655 (4,413 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Manufacturer : Koenigsegg

Model : Agera R

Country of Origin : Sweden

Historical Significance : they only car in the world worthy of the classification "hyper" car. Ferrari, lambo, they are not even fit enough to tie Koenigsegg's shoe lice.

Heritage : started out with a Ford engine but later they made there own twin turbo V8 that produces 940hp or 1,150 with bio fuel.

the car was an instant hit in top gear and for people around the world as it was not a car DRIVEN BY TECHNOLOGY making it a big hit since most cars this days have 1 million computers in them.

Driving Fun Factor : no fancy computers here, just you and the car, as it should be. want a computer? go play video games.

Is the car desirable to collectors? only 4 in the world, you have to be MEGA LUCKY to ever own 1.

Would the car be at home on the racing track?  in my living room, in front of the TV.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/03/koenigsegg-agera-r-geneva.jpg

CURRENT CHAMPION OF 2011 OF NOT WINNING ANYTHING
Message 11 of 655 (4,417 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3754 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Thanks.  Providing the link to the full list of specifications, or any other information, is a great idea.

Message 12 of 655 (4,416 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Jun 7, 2012

This is almost what I had in mind with another "Top 10" list. It would require a lot of maintenance, however. This, I think, will be a genuine help to GT5. All we have to do now is hope PDI follows this voting process, or has someone relay them information from here.

Here's one car I would really like. Normally, I'm not very interested in American cars, but this is an exception.

SSC North America (Not Shelby)

Ultimate Aero TT '09

Road Car

United States

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachments/gtboard-com-general-sportscars/113202d1281748772-001-2007-ultimate-aero-blue-grey-1s9sa28447w944001-03_ssc_ultimate_aero_tt.jpg
http://www.supercarfrance.com/topmarquesmonaco07/Part-3/20_SSC_Ultimate_Aero_TT.jpg

Previous record holder for Fastest Production Car

Tested top speed of 256 MPH (412 km/h)

Predicted top speed of 270 MPH (435 km/h)

Currently in production, prices start at around $600,000. Sounds like a lot, but that is half the price of a standard Bugatti Veyron.

Seems like a race car for the road, but it has air conditioning, 10 speaker audio system, 7.5 inch DVD screen, satnav, and so on.

Specs:
0-60 MPH (0-100 km/h) in 2.8 seconds

6.3 liter Twin-turbocharged V8

1,287 brake horsepower

1,112 ft/lbs torque

1,250 kg

Mid-engine, Rear-Drive

0.97 kg/BHP (1,030 BHP per tonne)

Full list of specifications

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 13 of 655 (4,414 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2012

Ferrari 250GT

A beautiful example of Italian workmanship with a lovely V-12.....last one sold for over 30 million dollars. It was a racing legend and shows how future cars would be shaped. There are 36 examples and all are still in existence.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/134/Ferrari-250-GTO.html for more info and a great site to learn about cars.......

Ferrari-250-GTO_3.jpg

Ferrari-250-GTO_1.jpg

Message 14 of 655 (4,415 Views)
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Jun 7, 2012

OzDaddy62 wrote:

Thanks.  Providing the link to the full list of specifications, or any other information, is a great idea.

Well, that's what the OP said to do... I think.

I did update the post a little. It's at the bottom of the page, so I'm worried no one will see it.

Hey, fijiboi. Do you have a link to the specifications on that Koenigsegg? It seems very comparable to the Ultimate Aero.

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 15 of 655 (4,326 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
42814 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Gojet-64 wrote:

This, I think, will be a genuine help to GT5. All we have to do now is hope PDI follows this voting process, or has someone relay them information from here.

More than just GT5, since any cars voted by players into the Winners Circle will probably only be considered for later versions.

However, this is the plan, once we see how the idea gets supported, develops and stays on track to being a meaningful list of what players or fans want. Once we have something in hand, then we can approach PD with the idea. Even if they say no way, at least we will have spoken clearly, without having an unmanageable list with thousands of cars in it.

There is plenty that still needs to be done or figured out about how to make this all work well, but with good feedback, we will get there.

Message 16 of 655 (4,323 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2012

2013 Livery.jpg

Ford

Vaughn Gittin Jr. Monster Energy Mustang GT

2008 - present

Drifting or Road Racing

Vaughn Gittin Jr. the most well know drifting driver in the US, who has drifted for Falken Tire and now Monster Energy. The Mustang he drives is from a long line race car that have carried the Mustang Logo to Victory Lane in Trans Am, and now Nascar,

This car would be a great addition to the game since there are Drift Trails in the game. The car would be at home drifting or being used for general racing as well.

Message 17 of 655 (4,321 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2012

f1512_models_detailflip_hoodgraphic.jpg

Manufacturer: Ford

Model: SVT Raptor

Year: 2007-Present

The truck comes from a long line of SVT products, which include the notable Mustang Cobra R and the Ford Lighting, The ford lighting was the fastest production truck that was built. So the Raptor would be a great addition to the Ford Dealership and a great partner to the Lighting that is already in the game. This truck would be best suited for Off-Road racing along with the Rally Cars that are there but could also be raced on regular race tracks to.

Message 18 of 655 (4,321 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Gojet-64 wrote:

OzDaddy62 wrote:

Well, that's what the OP said to do... I think.

I did update the post a little. It's at the bottom of the page, so I'm worried no one will see it.

Hey, fijiboi. Do you have a link to the specifications on that Koenigsegg? It seems very comparable to the Ultimate Aero.

http://www.0-60mag.com/news/2011/03/cars-how-about-some-koenigsegg-agera-r-spec-smut/

CURRENT CHAMPION OF 2011 OF NOT WINNING ANYTHING
Message 19 of 655 (4,320 Views)
0 Likes