Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Re: A little something I have been working on....

Oct 12, 2011

another bump for those who may not have seen this now that it got shoved to the second page

Original username: Redrkt
Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
Message 30 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1665 posts

Oct 12, 2011

What comes after Shameless, I think it's gratuitous.  I'm with Matt though, be happy to plug it in a sig.

It's been busy here today.

Photobucket
Message 31 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Oct 12, 2011

nice dude, am working on the sig bit right now.

Message 32 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Oct 13, 2011

MATTCLK wrote:

I would like to see threads like this sticky'd (if that's a word lol)

very useful information in there and should always be available at a glance.

Edit: If I had the skills to make a banner sig I would happily have a link in there to the site (cough hint cough)

(being old and slow does that make me historic or classic)

I've been working on a banner sig for you for a little bit now Matt. It's just been insanely busy for me this week. I'll try to finish it tomorrow night if possible.

Nice job redrkt. I'll be looking at more of these great car pages that you've produced. First Rate.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 33 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1059 posts

Oct 13, 2011

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

MATTCLK wrote:

I would like to see threads like this sticky'd (if that's a word lol)

very useful information in there and should always be available at a glance.

Edit: If I had the skills to make a banner sig I would happily have a link in there to the site (cough hint cough)

(being old and slow does that make me historic or classic)

I've been working on a banner sig for you for a little bit now Matt. It's just been insanely busy for me this week. I'll try to finish it tomorrow night if possible.

Nice job redrkt. I'll be looking at more of these great car pages that you've produced. First Rate.

Photobucket

Oh wow thats awesome thank you very much sir.

MattCLKSigMP4_12CGTR2

http://www.redrktracing.com/cars.htm
Message 34 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Oct 14, 2011

Here is a basic one to get you by for a week or more. I'll get with you, and find out what you'd really like, and we'll get you hooked up with an even better one.

Photobucket

Message 35 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1059 posts

Oct 14, 2011

Oh man I cant even begin to thank you enough for all your time working on this for me,

you have truly made my day. one question if I may do I insert it as an image here

or do I use code to place it in my sig profile. many many thanks Matt.

Please visit http://www.redrktracing.com/cars

Edit: It's ok I found the html code thanks.

redrkt is there a way I can add a link to your site under my sig, many thanks Swerv

MattCLKSigMP4_12CGTR2

http://www.redrktracing.com/cars.htm
Message 36 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Oct 15, 2011

MATTCLK wrote:

Oh man I cant even begin to thank you enough for all your time working on this for me,

you have truly made my day. one question if I may do I insert it as an image here

or do I use code to place it in my sig profile. many many thanks Matt.

Please visit http://www.redrktracing.com/cars

Edit: It's ok I found the html code thanks.

redrkt is there a way I can add a link to your site under my sig, many thanks Swerv

MattCLKSig1 (being old and slow does that make me historic or classic)

I'll pm you the html code, or redrkt will I'm sure. I was able to put 4 different links under my old sig in the 500 pixel width.

Message 37 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Oct 15, 2011

redrkt wrote:

For those that don't know me, I'm Redrkt, team principal at Redrkt Racing, and I just wanted to share a little project with you that I have been working on.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you.......... The Cars of GT5

This is a project that I started last year when they announced the release date of GT5 and I have added the final page(for now) as of this morning. Thanks for looking and enjoy the ride.

Original username: Redrkt Original reg date: 12/30/03

I really like the layout, especially the forward and back buttons. That makes it easier to browse through. I've scrolled through to the end of Chevrolet so far, reading background on the cars as I go. I wish that I had more time right now to explore it more, definitely when I get back from the trip.Once again, redrkt, Nice Job !!. I personally really enjoy going through and checking out the cars and info. All the work you have done is very worthwhile, and a great asset to the Gran Turismo community at large.

Message 38 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Oct 15, 2011

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

redrkt wrote:

For those that don't know me, I'm Redrkt, team principal at Redrkt Racing, and I just wanted to share a little project with you that I have been working on.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you.......... The Cars of GT5

This is a project that I started last year when they announced the release date of GT5 and I have added the final page(for now) as of this morning. Thanks for looking and enjoy the ride.

Original username: Redrkt Original reg date: 12/30/03

I really like the layout, especially the forward and back buttons. That makes it easier to browse through. I've scrolled through to the end of Chevrolet so far, reading background on the cars as I go. I wish that I had more time right now to explore it more, definitely when I get back from the trip.Once again, redrkt, Nice Job !!. I personally really enjoy going through and checking out the cars and info. All the work you have done is very worthwhile, and a great asset to the Gran Turismo community at large.

Photobucket

I don't know if I would have done it without the great support that there is in this community, I thank all of you for the support and kind words. This truly was a labor of love that will continue to evolve with the game. Now I get to start adding the DLC cars to the list.  BTW SWERV that only leaves you about 990 pages left to look at LOL.

Everybody: my sig is now updated and linked to the cars page, you an click on my sig or on the link below the sig.

Message 39 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes