Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2010

As well I will say thank you to this forum for you're never ending heart and almost endless frustration ( PD ). 

For this is not a good bye, however I know that with the game coming out I will rarely be on here. Only for a while though, this is THE BEST forum I'm a part of.

Consistency.
Message 21 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 20, 2010

Just wanted to share my experiences with the community, and express my thanks to ALL of you!

When I first got my G27 nearly a year ago after being a die-hard GT fan since the first iteration, I decided to hop online after coming to terms with the wheel. I would roam around the Expert events, like a wanderer in a wasteland, and sometimes I would bump into rather large rooms with everyone driving the same cars, all very highly skilled, and all racing VERY clean. It was like seeing a mirage when you've been stranded on a desert. I believe I messaged Clacksman to see how I can get in on the fun, and he very kindly pointed me to these forums. My views on online racing have never been the same since! I just wanted to express my thanks to EVERYONE who's made this possible, particularly the organizers of these wonderful weekly events we have (Neptune, STVM, LR). I know I'm not nearly up to speed with some of you guys, and probably caused a few more incidents than others, but surprisingly, along the way, I've made a lot of friends here which I value very much. When I was first learning, I remember a lot of you guys would wait up for me, and show me the ropes, and for that, I truly am grateful. You guys have made me a better racer, and more importantly, shown me how much fun clean and competitive racing can be. I know I haven't been around much lately, but boy is that gonna change once 5 rolls out! Cheers guys, this ones for you!

Message 22 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Dec 12, 2010

no.. thank you. hey . had good times with all of you guys 

LR-egg-jr
Message 23 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Dec 12, 2010

I cannot find my GT5P and I'm totally annoyed by this.  I want to playe it!

Message 24 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

hello

Dec 16, 2010

im looking 4 people who love GT5, people i can race against,share info with,& talk about GT,.i love the game i think its awesome,& cant never quit playing it. its hard 2 find people who race clean,& arent sore lossers, if u like u can send me a friend reguest,just say GT5 so i know you read this,& c if u like racing with me.

Message 25 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes