Highlighted
Oct 02 2012
By: ONEEYEMONSTaR First Son 9 posts

Super GT BRZ

9 replies 376 views Edited Oct 2, 2012

Love the BRZ and still tuning it, but would love to see the Super GT BRZ in a DLC pack or by itself :-(

Message 1 of 10 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Re: Super GT BRZ

Oct 2, 2012

Now THAT I would pay for, but no the regular BR-Z since it's just a slightly different version of a car we already have (2 of)

but in order to get the car voted on for possible inclusion in GT, please make a post (with the correct format as outlined therein) in this thread below.

GT Essential Car List

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 2 of 10 (358 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I got the new BRZ because I wanted to test drive it my self. An id the GT comes I'll get that one as well! As that thing looks awesome!!

2012_Subaru_BRZ_SuperGT_gt300_okayama_test_day1.jpg

Photobucket
Message 3 of 10 (311 Views)
MVP Support
44773 posts

Oct 4, 2012

That thing does look awesome! Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 10 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2087 posts

Oct 4, 2012
**bleep** that is one sexy Subaru. I wonder how that would stack up against the Honda DLC we just got.
 photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 5 of 10 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Oct 4, 2012

tguns16 wrote:
I wonder how that would stack up against the Honda DLC we just got.

It wouldn't compare very well.  The Honda is a GT500 car... this Subaru is a GT300 car.

Message 6 of 10 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Oct 4, 2012

and if I may say so, that is NO subaru.  it's a toyota with a subaru engine, correct?

ugh... this is why I hated the idea of this collaboration when I first heard of it.

but a good car is a good car.  i'm not saying it isn't a good car.

Message 7 of 10 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2087 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Yeah I guess it wouldn't stack up too well after all. Lol. Either way call it a Toyota or a Subaru, I still like the way that beast looks.
 photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 8 of 10 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Oct 4, 2012

exXboxFan wrote:

and if I may say so, that is NO subaru.  it's a toyota with a subaru engine, correct?

ugh... this is why I hated the idea of this collaboration when I first heard of it.

but a good car is a good car.  i'm not saying it isn't a good car.

I actually bought the BRZ, I wanted to see just how same or different they really are. Fact is, there are some differences as you drive them awhile. My only complaint is the RHD. It would be sweet given both RH and LH were done that you could pick which side... The BRZ is a really pretty car, it has some definitive styling tweaks that set it apart. I snapped some pics last night with it I'll have to put up.

True that the BRZ GT300 above would be non competitive, but what's to stop PD from "creating" another fantasy racer based on it with GT500 engine and weight specs...?

Or better yet, making up some newer GT300 class DLC to have it compete with.

It is a sexy car... And given the out of the box performance of the Honda and the BRZ, I'd buy it and a couple in class to go racing with for sure.

What would be truly spectacular would be for PD to release "blank" versions of all these GT500/GT300/DTM type cars you could paint and number for yourself.

I'd love to have a two color DLC Honda with my own number instead of 5 of the same car running a room. I know I'm not alone. Heck, even if they made it so you could change the number in the number box or repaint the car or the wheels. Anything to keep from all the same cars.

They could make it so the first one you bought as DLC couldn't be changed, but if you buy one from the dealer, you could opt for a plain jane or fictional sponsor or the same sponsor but with a paintable body and wheels that you could number yourself.

It would really go a long way towards negating the long standing criticism of having a track full of the same car.

Just another one of those simpler things they could do right now to make the game more interesting and enjoyable for everyone and give GT that little extra boost in the upcoming days.

__

Photobucket
Message 9 of 10 (263 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Dan_Zitions wrote:

I'd love to have a two color DLC Honda with my own number instead of 5 of the same car running a room. I know I'm not alone. Heck, even if they made it so you could change the number in the number box or repaint the car or the wheels. Anything to keep from all the same cars.

__

i actually thought from the look of it that it was a changable number, only to go in to the settings and realize it wasn't.. Smiley Sad

PD, we need cars we can actually use in races with other similar cars.  Give us DLC that can be used alongside other DLC.  Give us cars that we can at least customize the exterior in minor ways.

I understand why you can't do it with sponsored race car s, as #8 or #24 in Nascar can't exactly be changed because the number is part of the identity of the car.

But we want this more than we want the sponsored car.  Just make sure it feels like a real race car and then give us a blank template to paint and number as we choose.  Of course, a rudamentary livery editor would help with this problem too!

Message 10 of 10 (252 Views)
0 Likes