Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Re: Some new features that we'd like

Jan 2, 2011

I wouldn't mind seeing the return of some tracks from previous GT games, Infineon, El Capitan even the Tahiti Road tracks from GT2 would be cool. 

Wheels for standard cars, though if PD updates enough of the standards to premiums that may not be an issue.

Race Modification available to more cars!  I've said it in other posts so I'll say it again here, I was disappointed that only 2% of the cars (17 of 1000+) could accept the Race Modification.. back in the GT2 days it seemed like you could apply a Race Mod onto just about every regular production car you could get your hands on.

Photobucket

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"
"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.. "
Message 11 of 20 (13 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Jan 2, 2011

Feldynn wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing the return of some tracks from previous GT games, Infineon, El Capitan even the Tahiti Road tracks from GT2 would be cool. 

Wheels for standard cars, though if PD updates enough of the standards to premiums that may not be an issue.

Race Modification available to more cars!  I've said it in other posts so I'll say it again here, I was disappointed that only 2% of the cars (17 of 1000+) could accept the Race Modification.. back in the GT2 days it seemed like you could apply a Race Mod onto just about every regular production car you could get your hands on.

X2 . In addition I would like to see Mosport added to the list of tracks For ALMS Endurance

Photobucket
Message 12 of 20 (13 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Jan 2, 2011

Assuming "reply" will work this time, I remembered earlier that I'd also like to see the x3 time speed increase for B-Spec like we had in GT4.. would make those long races so much easier, especially since most races have a lot more laps than the A-spec versions.

Photobucket

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"
"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.. "
Message 13 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 2, 2011

- Ability to slow or fast-forward racing in B-Spec.

- Bring back Super Speedway, Midfield Racer, Seattle Course, and other courses in Gran Turismo 5 that was left out.

- Bolded because this is especially critical. When you have to spend at least nine to twenty-four hours on a game, there's a huge problem: Option to save races in Endurance races mid-game. Getting a 100% platinum is near impossible because of that reason alone. Why did we overlook this flaw in the first place and can we have it in the next update? This has been one of your most requested feature, so please put it in as soon as possible and without flaw.

Got my PS3!

Games: Gran Turismo 5, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, SingStar + Dance.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 14 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jan 2, 2011

most definitly a way better track creator one where you can actuly choose where the points go and all that please

Valor for life.
Medical Positive - healed more other then self
6 days on mag
Vet 1 level 42
Medic for life.
Message 15 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jan 2, 2011

More cars....especially a Porsche!!!!!!!!   Faster loading would be nice too....

Message 16 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 2, 2011

Better Modifications, More parts options. The ability to visably see modifcations performed to your car. (intercooler?)

Message 17 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2309 posts

Jan 2, 2011

FWIW, last time I was at best buy, I noticed that their PS3 stock was bundled with GT5

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Message 18 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jan 2, 2011

How about a way to name replay laps and cars themselves? Why should I have to sort a bunch of generic ghost titles? I want cool names like "Lamborghini Revenge" or "BMW Dominates" (we had that in GT4). I also want to be able to name my cars for easier filtering and a personal touch. Admit it, you want a Shelby named Eleanor just as much as I do.

Message 19 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2309 posts

Jan 2, 2011

1) Seeing as I'm from America, I'd like to see a left hand driver option. Seems like cockpit view is a strict righty, and it throws me for a loop every time I attempt to use it. Last time I was in Canada, I noticed they drive on the same side as us, so it's not like we're the only ones...

2) More race courses.

3) Greater customization with race course design. It feels too canned as is. I'm not really complaining, but it could stand improvement. (For instance, as "far out" as it might seem, I see this as the potential land-level sister to MS flight simulator, and I'd like to be able to use local map data to generate a course based on my home city's roadways (and several others I've visited over the years). No, I don't mean Need for Speed. I mean this game engine with race rules, not cop cars and smash-em rules. The topological and road data is out there, it just needs some interface to utilize it...ok "just" is a bit simplistic, but still...

4) More race opponent/requirements options (like the variation in special events: beginner, intermediate, etc.). What I mean is not forcing the user to drop a given vehicle for one having 900+ hp to increase the difficulty, but races with more AI challenge in similar HP ranges to a given existing race, with the ability to go outside the often VERY limited range of vehicles offered in many of the races.

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Message 20 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes