Reply
Jan 12 2010
By: psich0m4n Sackboy 542 posts
Offline

Sim is gone...

58 replies 11 views Edited Jan 12, 2010

I came back from work and my home-made simulator was gone from my living room.  The wheel, pedals and shifter were neatly put back in the original box and were taken to the garage, my custom-made PVC pipe arrangement suffered the same fate.  I guess i cannot leave it in the living room anymore unless I put it away after i'm done playing (which i can understand).

I need to come up with another design where i can fold it and put it away in a small closet, I'm not that motivated right now so maybe i won't be racing until GT5 comes out.

Message 1 of 59 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010

^^    :smileyvery-happy:   :smileyvery-happy: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got a wireless lap wheel because of the same reason.

Message 2 of 59 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/09/2008
Offline
2501 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010

Or different people to live with. 

Message 3 of 59 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010

hahaha....  no way Rick..

 

wayyyyy too old to go down that road again !!

 

 

 

 

I am content sharing GT with ER, House, Judge Judy, ect, ect.

Message 4 of 59 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2009
Offline
285 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010
Wow... I can't believe that You weren't warned first! Are You tellin' the whole story.....

Message 5 of 59 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
748 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010
Sounds like your mom got a little p1$$ed off... maybe a compromise?
RACE FAST... RACE HARD...RACE CLEAN!!
Photobucket
Message 6 of 59 (11 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2007
Offline
4305 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010
Dang kids always making a mess! That'll learn ya son, how do you like your GT now?
Message 7 of 59 (11 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
1946 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010

psich0m4n wrote:

I came back from work and my home-made simulator was gone from my living room.  The wheel, pedals and shifter were neatly put back in the original box and were taken to the garage, my custom-made PVC pipe arrangement suffered the same fate.  I guess i cannot leave it in the living room anymore unless I put it away after i'm done playing (which i can understand).

I need to come up with another design where i can fold it and put it away in a small closet, I'm not that motivated right now so maybe i won't be racing until GT5 comes out.


 

You need a "man cave"   A room in the house where no one is allowed much less would the be willing to risk your wrath for going there.
Old age is not for sissies.
Message 8 of 59 (11 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/09/2008
Offline
2501 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010

greyghost2 wrote:

psich0m4n wrote:

I came back from work and my home-made simulator was gone from my living room.  The wheel, pedals and shifter were neatly put back in the original box and were taken to the garage, my custom-made PVC pipe arrangement suffered the same fate.  I guess i cannot leave it in the living room anymore unless I put it away after i'm done playing (which i can understand).

I need to come up with another design where i can fold it and put it away in a small closet, I'm not that motivated right now so maybe i won't be racing until GT5 comes out.


 

You need a "man cave"   A room in the house where no one is allowed much less would the be willing to risk your wrath for going there.

I second this.  My man cave isn't a place for those lacking a y-chromosome.  My son and cat are very comfortable in there, and I'll let my dog in there (because she doesn't speak), but my wife actually stands at the door to talk to me.  Says the room gives her a bad vibe.  I highly recommend one for every racer. 

Message 9 of 59 (11 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
1946 posts
 

Re: Sim is gone...

Jan 12, 2010

RickS95 wrote:

greyghost2 wrote:

psich0m4n wrote:

I came back from work and my home-made simulator was gone from my living room.  The wheel, pedals and shifter were neatly put back in the original box and were taken to the garage, my custom-made PVC pipe arrangement suffered the same fate.  I guess i cannot leave it in the living room anymore unless I put it away after i'm done playing (which i can understand).

I need to come up with another design where i can fold it and put it away in a small closet, I'm not that motivated right now so maybe i won't be racing until GT5 comes out.


 

You need a "man cave"   A room in the house where no one is allowed much less would the be willing to risk your wrath for going there.

I second this.  My man cave isn't a place for those lacking a y-chromosome.  My son and cat are very comfortable in there, and I'll let my dog in there (because she doesn't speak), but my wife actually stands at the door to talk to me.  Says the room gives her a bad vibe.  I highly recommend one for every racer. 


 

Yeah ... I'm there.  No one is allowed into my man cave without special permission.  This is especially true when I am driving GT, F1CE, playing Rock Band, and recently Bioshock.  Like Rick's wife, mine stands at the door to talk and doesn't stay long.  I'll let her in occassionally so she can use the PC when I'm not at play, but I have warned her that she needs to get her own PC and internet, since my graciousness will not continue forever.
Old age is not for sissies.
Message 10 of 59 (11 Views)