Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/19/2008
Offline
6687 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

John-GT5 wrote:

Hey SWERV, you just posted right before I post my reply (post #5).  Again.  Wow!!!   Now, how did you make the text on one of your first post here glitter or sparkle?

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.

That's one of the options available when creating Sigs using Photobucket's Tools. I no longer build my sigs there, as I like the options my PC programs have better.

 photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 11 of 216 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/07/2010
Offline
2465 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

Thank You

Jess


"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Message 12 of 216 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/09/2011
Offline
1712 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

i've been using photobucket with my sigs too, as i son't have any good photo editing software on my computer

 photo CIMG1810_zpse1fd5a4d.jpg
Message 13 of 216 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/07/2010
Offline
2465 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z179/ZRX_PAUL/Sig%20Photos/IMG0086Medium-1.jpg

This I like. How did you get it flat black?

Jess


"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Message 14 of 216 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/11/2009
Offline
688 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

John-GT5 wrote:

Hey SWERV, you just posted right before I post my reply (post #5).  Again.  Wow!!!   Now, how did you make the text on one of your first post here glitter or sparkle?

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.

That's one of the options available when creating Sigs using Photobucket's Tools. I no longer build my sigs there, as I like the options my PC programs have better.

Photobucket

I see.  I don't have Photobucket account so I will stick with my Photoshop.

I remember MasterGT's sig will change pictures within his sig.  That is pretty cool too.  I just don't know how to do that or else I would like to try it out with some idea that I have in mind.



Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.
Message 15 of 216 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/11/2009
Offline
688 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

audioinstaller wrote:

i've been using photobucket with my sigs too, as i son't have any good photo editing software on my computer

Photobucket

With your photo taking skill you don't need a good editing software.



Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.
Message 16 of 216 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/05/2009
Offline
873 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

did mine in photoshop.  I made a few but deleted the others cause I didn't like them.  One of these I'll get around to making a new one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 216 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/11/2009
Offline
688 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

Ah!! I see, at first I thought you used Photoshop to just add the GT logo.  But then the #73 was what made me check your name and then that's when I got it.  Very cool .  It does look like one of the original text in the Nurb. track.  NICE!!!



Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.
Message 18 of 216 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/11/2010
Offline
907 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

My first sig.  Not nearly as impressive as the others.  But have to start somewhere!

Photobucket
Message 19 of 216 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/04/2003
Online
44743 posts
 

Re: Show your Gran-Turismo Signatures

Feb 8, 2012

John-GT5 wrote:

I remember MasterGT's sig will change pictures within his sig.  That is pretty cool too.  I just don't know how to do that or else I would like to try it out with some idea that I have in mind.

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.

If you are going to rotate your images, they all need to be hosted on-line (unless you can guarantee that your computer is up 100% 24/7).

If you want to see how most things get done in sigs, you can read the page source and get ideas. However, I use custom PHP code, which you can't see, to randomise my images, but anyone can change images with an on-line randomiser site that does the important part. It's simpler and easier to understand, too.

Also remember that rotating images uses up our bandwidth, a bit, which is why I keep mine small.

Message 20 of 216 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes