Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6675 posts

Re: Should PD publish a standardized 'Clean Racing' definition?

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

DaletonaDave, my bluntness was certainly not in any way aimed at users like you who actually have a clue.

It is absolutrly mind-boggling that all the discussion that took place AFTER your post seemed to ignore the fact that you provided exactly what people need. I guess the difference is that the single-minded stubborn PD detractors wanted PD to do all the work instead of them.

Ignoring= Ignorance. Hmmmmmmm..............:smileywink:

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 151 of 155 (207 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Sep 23, 2012

SWERV is determined to prove he has completely missed the point of the whole thread.

As was alluded to just a few posts ago... how many GT5 players even COME here? (particularly if they have to endure abusive posters like SWERV). Secondly, what percentage of GT5 players even read English? This forum is not the whole GT world, it's not even a majority of it, despite SWERV's obvious air of self-importance.

The thread was started to point out that, because GT players come from a wide variety of places, with a wide variety of experience, and no mechanism exists to address them without the host being forced to type repeatedly (and in multiple languages), a standardized set of clean rules by PD themselves, IN ALL LANGUAGES that PD offer the game in, would go a long way to cleaning up supposed 'Clean' rooms.

If I were SWERV, maybe I'd be better off sticking to TPRA subjects, as it is obvious he cannot see any point of view other than that narrow one...

Message 152 of 155 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6675 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

That is very rich, You are the main person with the air of self importance around here. You go on and on and on and on about the same  point that mostly only you want to see. You do seem to have a few minions here that suck up to you and inflate that already huge ego of yours, and that seems to be enough to keep you coming back with the same point over and over again.

I'd have to say that you are the single worst thing to happen to this Forum in my recollection. Why the mod staff even condones your antics is a mystery to me. Why reasonable posters like MastrGT acknowledge you at all is also unknown to many of us.

I just keep hoping and praying that you'll soon tire of destroying this Forum with your obvious ignorance and move on. It's obvious that you have some other agenda, such as being an intentional disruptor for either Micrsoft or EA. That is the only reason that you  would keep coming back after the vast majority of posters here have let you know that they think you are full of yourself and full of it.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 153 of 155 (185 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3547 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

edited....

The thread was started to point out that, because GT players come from a wide variety of places, with a wide variety of experience, and no mechanism exists to address them without the host being forced to type repeatedly (and in multiple languages), a standardized set of clean rules by PD themselves, IN ALL LANGUAGES that PD offer the game in, would go a long way to cleaning up supposed 'Clean' rooms.

........, as it is obvious he cannot see any point of view other than that narrow one...

OK, apologies up front, 'cuz this might get snarky.   And for those who know me "snarky" is my middle name.  :smileysurprised:

This thread has turned into an exercise in futility.  As to why the thread was started, WE KNOW, WE KNOW, WE KNOW, that's about the 757th time I have read it.  Well I'm exaggerating to make a point, but it seems like that many.  And it seems maybe the OP has adequately demontrated that he "cannot see any point of view other than" his own.

By the way, I just found a secret memo from PD.  It was left behind when they came through to model my street.  Yes, my street is going to be in GT6 when it comes out in 3 weeks or 3 years (I don't care!).  Anyway I knew it was them because there was a bunch of guys standing around arguing about what the equipment was on top on the truck.  So the memo says in part "we've seen this idea posted in the forum, we understand, we're thinking about it, but no promises, in the meantime, enjoy the game."  Then there's a hand written note in the corner that says "If this guy repeats himself one more time, forget it...."  My Japanese is rusty, but I'm pretty sure that is what is says.

OK, done, now back to the regularly scheduled misinterpretion and response.

Message 154 of 155 (168 Views)
Fender Bender
2816 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

SWERV is determined to prove he has completely missed the point of the whole thread.

As was alluded to just a few posts ago... how many GT5 players even COME here? (particularly if they have to endure abusive posters like SWERV). Secondly, what percentage of GT5 players even read English? This forum is not the whole GT world, it's not even a majority of it, despite SWERV's obvious air of self-importance.

If I were SWERV, maybe I'd be better off sticking to TPRA subjects, as it is obvious he cannot see any point of view other than that narrow one...

Hydrodynamics at it's very best.

edit: seems like this thread has run its course, so it will be locked now - traWnza

Message 155 of 155 (147 Views)
0 Likes