First Son
3 posts

Re: Seasonal Events La Festa Cavallino

Dec 13, 2012

Thanks for this tune, it made the car a pure joy to drive and  winning was simple. I'd go so far as to say I wish the AI of the other cars was more challenging. Thanks for the help it's really appreciated ;-)

Message 11 of 21 (369 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Wow! Finally got the chance to race this event last night for the first time. This one was fun and a breeze for me. Not one track was repeated either. Was in 3rd place by lap 3 in all events which by then made feel good that I can catch the other two easy at the beginning of lap 5. Sure enough it happened. Was nearly 8 seconds ahead on two of the tracks, 5 seconds on one, and just under 2 seconds on the other two.
" A defeat is good for the character if you take it the right way."

Who said it?
Message 12 of 21 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 14, 2012
The 599 is a beast, love it! I won every race but the custom one yet with a different Ferrari for each track. California, Fiorano, Italia of course and the Scuderia.
Message 13 of 21 (337 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
785 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I made this video especially for someone on another forum. It could also be nominated for longest but cleanest divebomb of the century at the start of lap 5, outbraking the AI from over 100 yards behind with no ABS and still making the apex.

Ferrari SP1:

Set up:

478PP

Engine - Stock (but power limited)
Drivetrain - Stock
Transmission - Stock
Suspension - Stock
Aids used - None

Not a single collision with a wall or AI, except two occasions where the AI decided to be a **bleep** by blocking terribly.

I did however perform full weight reduction, and then added it back on as 200KG ballast (with a 47/53 ratio). This is totally unnecessary, it's just that I had already performed this mod from previous PP racing.

Despite a couple of obvious blocks from the AI, I still had well over half a lap in the bag. Could be looking at 468pp for this event. 478PP netted 2.5 million credits.

Message 14 of 21 (328 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Video started out good. Saw some obvious corner cutting with all 4 tires off the track and I think that gave you somewhat of an advantage. Plus that contact with the last yellow Enzo ....that AI was totally on its proper line.
Think you can do it with no contact at all and with at least 2 tires at all corners taken?
I really look forward to your next video.

Who said it?
Message 15 of 21 (322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Oh, the divebomb was totally awesome ! Nice control on that move.

Who said it?
Message 16 of 21 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Cool video. On that last race I've been able to get down to 425 hp and 548 pp and win by at least 15 seconds or so. Tomorrow I'm going to try 415 hp and see what happens. With the previous hp and pp settings and with a 130% login bonus the payout was just over a million credits.

Message 17 of 21 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Dang Wagg, nice job on that last track with those many seconds. I always run my events with less HP & PP too(that sounds funny). Anyway, great handling on your first track Monday night. Lol, you also looked Purdy banged up as well.

Who said it?
Message 18 of 21 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Dec 18, 2012

F1Cheetor wrote:
Dang Wagg, nice job on that last track with those many seconds. I always run my events with less HP & PP too(that sounds funny). Anyway, great handling on your first track Monday night. Lol, you also looked Purdy banged up as well.

Well keep in mind I'm using assists and I'm not courteous to the AI drivers lol. In the Monday Night Race I'm not sure what happened there, it's almost like everyone else had lag and I did not.

Message 19 of 21 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
816 posts

Dec 18, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

F1Cheetor wrote:

Well keep in mind I'm using assists and I'm not courteous to the AI drivers lol. In the Monday Night Race I'm not sure what happened there, it's almost like everyone else had lag and I did not.

Check out the pics in the MNR thread..Madrid had lots of lag.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 20 of 21 (259 Views)
0 Likes