Wastelander
893 posts

Re: Seasonal Events GT Academy Round 8 Closed

Sep 8, 2012

I demand a do over.  I got golds on all of the GT Academy rounds and golds on all of the previous seven seasonal events for the GT Academy cars but this one I just couldn't get the gold.  As a mater of fact I didn't even manage to bring home bronze on the time trial.  I spent better than three days of gaming on this as apposed to only one like I did on the other seven seasonal events and with only an hour before the event closed I was still 11.457 seconds outside of bronze for the time trial.  This event has seriously humbled me as a Gran Turismo player.  What surprised me is that when I finally admitted defeat with less than an hour left for this event I was rank 21,090 from the top and this was without even getting bronze!  I usually finished both the GT Academy and the seasonal events between rank 30,000 to 40,000 with golds for all of them. 

There is no I in team... Unless I am on that team.
Message 11 of 12 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Re: Seasonal Events GT Academy Round 8 Closed

Sep 8, 2012

Hay your not by your self on not getting any thing in those events. I to got all gold but got nothing in that final event. I feel it was set way to high. An after mini of the forum members talked about some of the events being a bit eazy.  I think PD gave us what we asked for a really hard race.  I was just to hard.Smiley Sad  The good thing is we all still have our cars.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 12 (169 Views)
0 Likes