Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Re: Seasonal Events British Lightweights.

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

I also noticed that when it cam time for you to pass one of them, they would drive back on the track and hit it's brakes right in fron of you., Blocking you. Most of the time I have see cars run off the track and wate till othere car's pass but now for us (The GT A spec driver). An from time to time I have noticed the AI cars will just out right block you of ram you in tight corners. An any othere time they will slow down in tight corners.

PD has adding and an aggressive "AI" program to the online Seasonal Event drivers.

"but" the good thing is we can still beat them!

I finaly beat this event just some minutes ago.

Photobucket
Message 21 of 34 (325 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30083 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Found this thread after I played around a bit with the event last night.  (First time GT5 has been in and on in.... months!)  I think I'm going to have to dust off the wheel and give this a proper effort.  It is a fun combination of races to run.

Very nice to see they are making an effort to keep the game fresh with new content.  Smiley Happy

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 22 of 34 (312 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44777 posts

Nov 30, 2012

If your daily multiplier is at the maximum, you will make a ton of credits and Experience points, too.

Message 23 of 34 (295 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30083 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Not to change the subject, but having been away for a while, the Daily Multiplier seems new.  Is it simply a reward for logging in every day?

On a related note, I've printed out the Elise 111R '04 tune and will fit it to my car this evening.  Spent last night doing the Japanese lightweight Seasonal event and was rewarded with a capuccino!  Personally, I enjoy caramel macchiato's a bit better though.  Smiley Very Happy

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 24 of 34 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5052 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

Cobra1 wrote:
Not to change the subject, but having been away for a while, the Daily Multiplier seemsnew.  Is it simply a reward for logging in every day?

Yes. Basically each consecutive day you log into GT's servers, your bonus will increase until it reaches 200%. It will stay there until you miss more than one day of logging in.

Message 25 of 34 (272 Views)
VP of Gaming
30083 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Wow!  Had a fun time winning this series tonight and now I have a Bently Speed 8!  Thanks a bunch for the tune for the Elise 111R.    Now that I've saved my replay from Monaco, I'm going to have to figure out how to upload it to YouTube.

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 26 of 34 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5052 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Unfortunately, PD was never able to implement the in-game Youtube Upload featue.

You'll need to use a capture card/device, or just use some type of camera to record the actual TV screen. Then get that to your pc, and upload as usual.

Hey, welcome back by the way! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 34 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Toe on that Lotus 111R tune? Toe is usually one of the most important handling elements, I thought...
Message 28 of 34 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

I read that PD is still working on the hole "Youtube Upload" thing. I bet next year some time will get a new GT update that will have that update in it.

Some how this guys did it and this is a really clear video: http://www.youtube.com/show/granturismo5

Well I have tryed to copy the replay file on to my flash drive but when I go to view it on my lap top, It will not load It will only load in my PS3 system. I read that othere's have tryed this as well. http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137545

I hope that PD will keep working with the PSN folks to set up a working way for the PS3s system to allow for replay videos to be Export to so we can save them as we do with the photos.

Photobucket
Message 29 of 34 (216 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30083 posts

Dec 1, 2012

dmcallis wrote:
Toe on that Lotus 111R tune? Toe is usually one of the most important handling elements, I thought...

Toe is left at default. Smiley Happy

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 30 of 34 (200 Views)
0 Likes