Treasure Hunter
8245 posts

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 7, 2013

dmcallis wrote:
The car restore ticket works real well to get rid of those miles. Hint, Hint.

Smiley Wink

Yeah but then I have to either send the car twice or lose a ticket forever.  Nuts to that.  Easier to lurk the OCD.

Message 81 of 88 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Othere thricks to us is to save your game play for that day (On a Memory stick of Flash drive) used the restore coupon and send the car to you secend account. Then Reload your game save and then the next day send the car back to your self. Or you can also do with a friend to get the car back that same day.

Photobucket
Message 82 of 88 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8245 posts

Feb 10, 2013

White_R34 wrote:

Othere thricks to us is to save your game play for that day (On a Memory stick of Flash drive) used the restore coupon and send the car to you secend account. Then Reload your game save and then the next day send the car back to your self. Or you can also do with a friend to get the car back that same day.

That is what I meant by 'send the car twice'. Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 88 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3735 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Or you could send once to a friend and have that friend send it back.

I'd do it, but am not volunteering. I'm sure yuou have some friend who could benefit from free 0-miles cars? Note you can also use those DLC paints safely at the same time, if you have any you would like to use more than once...

But then White R34 just said the same thing. sorry for repeating...
Message 84 of 88 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8245 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Thanks guys, but if they were important cars I'd have acquired them somehow already.  One more NA Miata trim package, a RWD Skyline, and an R129 SL500 are just not that unique or useful.

Message 85 of 88 (479 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

looking for some help with the london and indy races unable to match power /weight ratios about 100 kg over at 150-160 hp still managed to gold all except these two events would like to try a winning suspension or trans settings any assistance would b most helpfull

Message 86 of 88 (429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

Message 87 of 88 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
907 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

I wonder if these events are more difficult now that the PP formula has been revised?

For Indy, I tried the strategy of adding as much weight as possible, so that I could have maximum HP.  I also fiddled with the gears (especially the top 2) since you don't really need much below 60 mph.  No spoiler (too much drag).  And I think I used medium blower rather than high blower.  It took several tries, but I finally won.

Still having problem with London.  Since there are a lot of corners and speed changes, I am trying the opposite strategy: light car with less HP.  However, I am experimenting with one car that has 50/50 weight distribution.  Again, no spoiler.   But still only able to get to about 10 secs behind leader.

p.s. My RL car is a '90 Miata, so this challenge is kind of fun.

Photobucket
Message 88 of 88 (372 Views)
0 Likes