Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
54 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 2, 2013

It IS him!! I just compared "their" posts. Oh . . my . . .  god. Comedy on the internet.

Message 21 of 88 (1,935 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
1034 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 2, 2013

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

No problem, Feldynnkeys.

 

Carry on with your glib comments and sarcastic responses. Nothing new from you either.:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

 

Smiley enough for you?


You accuse me of immaturity yet you're the one doing the name calling, Swerv. 

 

 


ginsunh wrote:

"Feldynkeys"? Is that Destinkeys with another profile? Good lord, don't race in his rooms. Smug Tyranny.


 Not to my knowledge, if I'm another profile for Destinkeys this is the first I've heard of it.

Photobucket

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"
"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.. "
Message 22 of 88 (1,934 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/19/2008
Offline
6675 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 2, 2013

You're welcome, playa.:smileywink:

 photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 23 of 88 (1,931 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
Registered: 12/20/2012
Offline
2673 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 2, 2013

Hi there!

 

As a friendly reminder, please ensure your posts are on-topic, and free from any personal insults or commentary. 

 

Thanks!

Message 24 of 88 (1,917 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/19/2008
Offline
6675 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 2, 2013

Arghgyle wrote:

Hi there!

 

As a friendly reminder, please ensure your posts are on-topic, and free from any personal insults or commentary. 

 

Thanks!


I agree completely, and would like to remind everyone that includes free from personal insults or attacks on Polyphony Digital as well.

If people would follow that one simple guideline, things would be much smoother here............:smileyhappy:

 photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 25 of 88 (1,895 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/13/2012
Online
1480 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 2, 2013

Thanks "Moderator" an has any beating this event yet?  I have only beat the last two tracks and I can only get 4th on the first two tracks. I'm using the older MX-5/Miata. An it was pointed out to me to try the MX-5 1.8. So here's a list of car's that I have tryed or are still trying!:smileysad:

Premium

Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89

 

Standard

MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04

MX-5 Miata (NA) '89

 

An my friend told me to start trying the (MX-5 1.8 RS (NB, J) '98 what to you all think I should try and let tme tell you I how every standard molde of the miata, so I have not need to find the car. Only to upgrade them but I just want to pick the best one with out having to tune every model.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 88 (1,893 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/18/2011
Offline
144 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 2, 2013
This seasonal should be in the A-spec mode. I just did the NR-A Roadster Cup and it was the same PP than this seasonal and in A-Spec it's only one race "Tsukuba" 5 laps for... 8 600$... Man the A-Spec is missing alot of races. I think that PD should put all the events (except endurance) there is in the game right now and put them all in beginner and put them all in the amateur and so on... That way we'll have more races offline.
Please PD give us Endurance races. 24 minutes is not enough...
Message 27 of 88 (1,883 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/04/2009
Offline
8245 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

White_R34 wrote:

has any beating this event yet?  I have only beat the last two tracks and I can only get 4th on the first two tracks. I'm using the older MX-5/Miata. An it was pointed out to me to try the MX-5 1.8. So here's a list of car's that I have tryed or are still trying!:smileysad:

Premium

Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89

 

Standard

MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04

MX-5 Miata (NA) '89

 

An my friend told me to start trying the (MX-5 1.8 RS (NB, J) '98 what to you all think I should try and let tme tell you I how every standard molde of the miata, so I have not need to find the car. Only to upgrade them but I just want to pick the best one with out having to tune every model.


My friend who doesn't own GT5 beat all 5 in an '07 fresh from the dealer.  Just oil changed.  No parts were added.   I don't remember what the pp of it was but the limiter or ballast wasn't needed to be under the 380pp cap.

 

Those 1800RS NB models in the online dealer are sort of rare to see with low km, I didn't have a duplicate of either of them until now (I don't buy stuff with over 9000km).

 

edit: and without the SRF this might be the best seasonal yet.  I don't know what the lap time difference would be switching SRF on/off.

Message 28 of 88 (1,876 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/03/2012
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

Feb 2, 2013
these seasonal seem to be quite easy for some. and obviously a lot harder for others.
personally, my driving skills are improving to the point where these are very doable, 50% of the time I get them first try, usually when I know the track and can run clean fast laps. the rest of the time though it takes 3,4,or 5 times.
so to all you very fast guys, the ones who are usually near the top of the time sheets, having srf on for some of these, is quite necessary for us normal run'o the mill drivers, It would indeed be challenging for me to win these without srf, I would love to try, to push myself further towards improvement. and I may try to go to the a-spec race and see if I can set something similar, or in arcade one make races, this would be fun

i'm just thinking, of all the "this is way too hard" comments that may have cropped up had PD set the srf to off. remember the lambos on N-ring?
PD is doing the best they can to balance the difficulty of these, sometimes they are harder than others, and you cant get the difficulty so it is perfectly hard for everyone. some will find it too easy and some wil find it too hard, then for some of us it will be just right.....ok Goldilocks?
and on that bombshell.....
Message 29 of 88 (1,866 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/14/2008
Online
4523 posts
 

Re: Seasonal Event NR-A Roadster Cup

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

dutchdmax wrote:

i'm just thinking, of all the "this is way too hard" comments that may have cropped up had PD set the srf to off. remember the lambos on N-ring?
PD is doing the best they can to balance the difficulty of these, sometimes they are harder than others, and you cant get the difficulty so it is perfectly hard for everyone. some will find it too easy and some wil find it too hard, then for some of us it will be just right.....ok Goldilocks?

IMO, the best thing PD could do to please the most people is to make the SRF optional. Then it can be used if the person thinks they need it, or isn't an "expert". I mean it's not like there are leaderboards for it, that can be manipulated by using it.

Race how you expect to be raced.


~~~ SupaTunaGT ~~~

Message 30 of 88 (1,856 Views)
Reply
0 Likes