Feb 2, 2011

WyldAnimal wrote:

U2EDGE wrote:

planted in my G27/Playseat Evo/PS3.
PSN ID: U2EDGE

60/60 Gold Licenses
S. Vettel: All Gold

Ahhh, that explains the Golds...

I got a DFGT a few weeks ago, still getting used to it..

no setup like yours yet..

I'm still better with the stick, but with more practice the wheel will be better.

Oh, the golds (especially in Vettel) don't just "fall in your lap", wheel or not.  (I'm sure you know that, though).  Unless you're REALLY good, one mistake and you're done.  You truly need to be all but flawless for two straight laps.  Time, reps and studying will help.

Not sure if you saw my post earlier (and not trying to brag), but...if you click in my sig about the Vettel golds, there is a link to a thread where I've posted all of my replays with commentary.  The OP in that thread said it helped him a lot.  Mine aren't the best and I actually got inspiration from another video with commentary on YouTube.

Once you get used to the wheel, it is MUCH easier than a controller...and IMHO, 10x as much fun.  It's literally an adrenaline rush when you're getting close to nailing a good lap and you know that a bronze/silver/gold waits in the wings if you can pull it off.

There'd be times where I'd nail a bronze/silver/gold for the first time on one of the three tracks and I'd walk up to my wife and she could feel my heart racing in the pulse in my neck.  And as I mentioned before, there is something VERY satisfying about seeing the cut scene for the very first time where the plane unloads your first X1.  Not to fire up the debate again, but just saying...perhaps that alone is why I think people should earn it, not get it via dupe.  Yes, I'm not going to tell people what they should do...but there is a lot of pride in being able to say "I whooped that a$s" instead of taking shortcuts.

60/60 Gold Licenses

A: 40 - B: 40

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1920 posts

Re: Rumor re: 1.06 update...

Feb 2, 2011

Man, U2EDGE...I had a lot of respect for you...right up until the point where you called MY opinion B.S.

funny, last time I checked, people were entitled to an opinion, and I clearly wrote it was just that.

No one asked me what "impression I had when I paid for my game" But since you broguth it up, here's what I expected for my money.

to play the game to the limits set from the day I opened the box with the understanding that DLC will be in its future(unlike other GT series games).

Not a game that would be limited AFTER a certain amount of time. I do not expect a game to have limits put in to place AFTER sales. Dont tell me for a second that the master-minds at PDI didn't think of duping/save exploits and the like. they knew. They should have done something from the get-go, not post-purchase.

Furthermore, since you asked, I also expected to be able to TRANSFER MY CARS/CREDITS  from GT5P game saves to GT5.

yes, I EXPECTED to be able to do that.

There were no promises. There was no publicity. there was nothing in writing that said I would be able to. But after reading articles, hearing game reviews, and listeing to interviews with people in the industry, that ability was FORECAST, but never delivered.

But most of all, what I expect is a game that I paid for that will allow me to FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES set forth the day of DELIVERY(purchase) and to have them NOT be changed post-purchase.

I knew nothing about duped cars, game saves(which were added, let me remind you) or the lot when I started playing. it was HERE on this website that I learned of people duping cars, and exploiting game saves to build inventory.

It doesn't bother me one bit. It doesn't limit the game I play. and your analogy/comarison to some war/shooting/reole playing game is moot in my mind because I do not play that game.

Tell me what I have sitting in my PS3 right now, and tell me how it is ruining YOUR GT5 game play.

You don't know me.

You have no idea what I do when I have the game on.

Like I said, I respected you before this thread. But it is irrelevant because HOW YOU PLAY YOUR GAME is completely none of my business. Nothing I do during my game play will EVER affect your game play.

ever.

so I guess it's safe to say we'll agree to disagree.

I have no problem with you or what you do. But the day someone tells me MY OPINION is wrong...that's a day I'll tune that person out.

My garage

http://www.mygranturismo.net/1724

Drafting? Draft this!

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Feb 2, 2011

U2EDGE wrote:

redrkt wrote:

U2EDGE wrote:

WyldAnimal wrote:

I think that if PD should pull the strings on save and restore of you gamesaves, then they should follow the same path that Sony has in the Anthony Ventura suit.

these companys can't continue to sell products with feature or Promised features and then take them away after you've paid for them.

Just like GT5 prolog and the promised Head start feature.

Even if an update were to provide this promised feature now, it would be a mute issues.

So if that is the course PD wants to head, I say we all band together and lawyer up.

Sometimes you get tired of the large conglomerates taking you for a ride..

Personally I thnk the limits of sharing a car with a friend should be removed.

IT'S ONLY A GAME! 

HAS NO BEARING ON REAL LIFE.

Or how about this,  Offer a Full Unlock code for a fee, just like many of the other games.

I don't want to grind for two years just to get to level 40 so I can buy an X2010.

Sell me an Full Unlock code and let me enjoy the game the way I choose too.

On a good day I can grind out 70000xp an Hour.

i get to play about 8 hours a week.

8 x 70000 = 560000 xp a week.

I need 32344437 more to reach level 40 - I', at 29 now almost 30..

thats at least 58 weeks of doing nothing but grinding. 

And that's if I choose to spend my time grinding away..

Can I say Utterly ridiculous..

Sell me an Unlock code. 

See the quote in red...

And you're getting all fired up, threatening a lawsuit over something that, as it stands, is currently a RUMOR?

Even if it does happen ... and happens via the method RUMORED (limited opportunities to BACK UP your saved game) -- they never PROMISED the ability to backup your saved game in the first place.  They GRACIOUSLY gave you that option AFTER you bought the game. And people abused it, so they tweaked it.

The only people that are sweating this, I presume, are people abusing the system.

Sure, I like to dupe cars I've already won to myself...but I can live with this.  God forbid I can only dupe myself a car once a week?

And for those worried about their system YLOD'ing before they can backup their saved game -- the odds are quite slim and none.

I've had YLOD (launch 60GB) in the past, so I know it stinks to lose stuff.  Just backup early and as OFTEN as (supposedly) the new "system" will allow.  If you lose a little bit of stuff, remember...

IT'S ONLY A GAME!

And for animal here complaining about grinding, I've got a wife, a seven-month old daughter and a full-time job.  I make time for all of them, church, recreational activities, etc. and I've still managed to get to level 35 1/2 (A-Spec) and 38 1/2 (B-Spec) with no grinding required on the A-Spec side.  In fact, I've yet to run an A-Spec endurance race more than once.  The only race I've re-run was Indy 10-lapper a few times (yes, I drove them) because the XP/min ratio was high and I wanted to stock up on Sprint Cup Series stock cars.  I haven't auto grinded or anything.  And between seasonal events, the Sebastien Vettel Challenge, etc., I've earned a TON of credits that way. 

If PD wanted to make the game so everybody could "enjoy the game the way they wanted to" (or, in your case, take shortcuts), the game would never get released.  Too many people b1tching and complaining because they can't "have it their way".

If you want to take shortcuts all day long, why did you buy the game in the first place?

60/60 Gold Licenses

So if you go buy a car at a dealership, you own it right? therefore you have the right to do with it what you want (within reason) right? So how would you take it if the manufacturer of the car that YOU paid for with YOUR money came and told YOU that they were not going to allow YOU to do what YOU are doing with YOUR car because they felt that YOU abused the system?

I paid my $100 for the game which makes the content on that disc mine to do with as I please (not including violating copyright laws)

If I so choose to gift a car to one of my other accounts that I do not run all the time for the purpose of advancing that account, that is my business and not the company that produced the game, I am not doing anything illegal because I am not selling the content of the game for monetary purposes. PD/SONY have made their money on the initial purchase of the disc, but what is done with the game and how it is played is up to the consumer, not the manufacturer.

SO to solve the entire problem why not just eliminate the option to gift cars to ANYBODY? Would solve the problem entirely would it not?

Original username: Redrkt Original reg date: 12/30/03

Evil-Nox, this is the guy I meant to quote. He's worried about "gifting" being removed...when that's not even what is rumored.

As mentioned before, PD set up a "structure" and a flow to the game when they took it to market.  You unlock/earn this car and you get it.  OR if somebody gifts you a car they purchased/earned, you can also enjoy it  So in that way, you play it within that structure.  So yes, you can gift cars.  That's always been in the game and won't change anytime soon as best I can tell.  However, they are RUMORED to be working to tighten the reins on how easy it is to dupe cars by limiting the frequency in which you can BACKUP your saved games (i.e. you'll actually have to make PROGRESS).  Heck, the initial release of the game didn't even offer the ability to backup your saved games...so you're one step ahead of where you were when the game was released.  So the confines of the game are still there -- play however you want within the boundaries of that.  Every game has a structure/rules...otherwise it wouldn't be a game/challenge, would it?

To use your car dealership analogy, if I start up a Ford dealership and work under the Ford banner and deal with Ford selling their cars on my lot and pass along their incentives, I have to play within their "structure" or "rules".  If I start "duping" rebates and claiming I sold cars that I didn't and collecting the difference for myself, Ford would have the right to "seal up that loophole".  In that case, Ford would have every right to cut all ties with you (more than likely).  At the very least, they would stop issuing any rebates/incentives for the dealer.  In PDs case, they're not even taking anything away that was promised to you.  The fact that they gave you rebates (to use the analogy) to begin with is a bonus.  When you signed up for the dealership (when the game came out), those "rebates" didn't even exist (ability to backup your saved game).

So you can still drive backwards for 20 laps at Trial Mountain while flatulating songs from the Sound of Music if you so choose.  PD has no say.  That's in bounds.  But they never intended for anyone to mass duplicate cars.  The ability to do so came out of a loophole created when they were looking out for the gamers.  And if they can reduce the frequency at which duping happens without taking out any features that were "promised", they aren't impacting how you play the game or telling you how to do so.

60/60 Gold Licenses

First off if you are going to take something I said out of context then shame on you.

WHAT I SAID was why DON"T they remove the gifting then and solve the entire problem.

I NEVER said I was worried about it being taken out, BUT when I purchase something and I am given an extra tool to work with then I should not have to worry about that tool being taken away, regardless of how it is used.

Original username: Redrkt
Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 2, 2011

U2EDGE wrote:

mrmrbones wrote:

I never called you a liar about how you got to level 35. You found it necessary to say that you managed to get to 35 without grinding and I simply stated that I am 35 and have had to grind.

"all the OP has done is claimed everyone else is overreacting while at  the same time the OP is writing rediculous responses about how it's bad  to dupe cars and how he got to 35 a-spec with no grinding (lol)"

Could you have insinuated I was lying anymore?

And I still stand by what I said. For a "grown" man you would think that you would know better than spreading rumors that you heard from some guy online. I really don't care about what level you are or how you got there or what cars you have or how you acquired them, nor do I care to see your proof of any achievement that you have attained...because quite frankly I don't care.

How am I spreading rumors if I state they are clearly as such.  News agencies "broadcast" rumors all of the time.  i.e. RUMOR: LeBron James to sign with New York Knicks. 

It may not have ever happened, but rumors such as these happen all the time...on the professional level and on forums everywhere.  If I just flat out said, "hey guys, 1.06 is going to do this..." and not made it absolutely clear that is was a RUMOR and/or what my SOURCE was, then you'd have a right to gripe.

And you may not care, but the proof is already there.  It's not for you, because I'm not out to satisfy you.

My whole point was THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS! so please lock it and make it go away. It seems the whole point of this thread was to start people arguing...especially when the OP is on a soapbox pointing down at people for duping cars. I don't dupe cars and I don't even know how you do it but I don't really care what other people do with their game since it has absolutely positively NO effect on me whatsoever.

I even said duping has a time and a place.  I'll admit...I've duped the X1s that I've EARNED through the VETTEL CHALLENGES to MYSELF.  I haven't traded them away or anything.  That way I can use one for cruising/one for offline racing/one for online racing...without having to change setups, etc.  So in no way, shape or form did I set out to start a "duping is wrong" thread.  If you read it that way, so be it.  No skin off my back.

Maybe stop worrying what other people are doing with thier game since it doesnt make the slightest bit of difference to anyone.

I mean really. If someone duped a X-2010 and brought it online...Oh noes! they still have to drive it and drive it well to beat you. And it's not like you are not able to get your own.

Did you read the thread with all of the people pis$ed off about the Nissan contest and the people cheating on there?  A lot of people "worry" about what others do with the game ONLINE because then it DOES impact them.  If nothing else, it makes the GT community look like a bunch of chodes who can't earn anything -- they have to cheat to get it.  Also, it waters down what I've rightfully earned and brings my accomplishments into question. 

"Oh, U2EDGE got an X1, eh?  I bet he "duped it to get it".  It should never have been questioned because DUPING cars you didn't purchase or earn should never have happened in the first place.

Once again, if you read back through the posts, 90% of the discussion isn't calling people out for duping -- it's defending Sony when they moan and complain that Sony/PD is taking a feature out of the game that they "paid money for"...even though that feature isn't even RUMORED to be disappearing.

But I think the biggest problem is that if PD is focusing on fixing it so users can't dupe cars and totally ignoring all of the other issues that this game has well....what sense would that make. Like I said duping is a non issue. this is not like say buying gold in WoW where someone is making a profit from what they are doing.

Who says they aren't working on other stuff as well...and once again, this RUMORED feature might not ever see the light of day...because as I've made clear numerous times over, it is a RUMOR (with possible supporting evidence).  Get it?

But again LOCK THIS THREAD. I agree that it should have never been made to begin with.

Wow, just because you feel that way, I'm sure the mods will lock it.

P.S Gran Turismo 6 will have motorboats. I heard it online from a guy. Hmmm....maybe I should make my own thread about all of the wonderful Gran Turismo rumorz from teh interwebz...nah. that would be stupid.

You're darn right it would be. 

A) Your attempt at humor failed once again.  You tried it with the GT going to XBox crap and you failed there.  You can't go to the same broken well twice and expect it to work the second time around.

B) The "no duh" moment of the day...GT5 has always been about cars, always will be...so your "rumor" (did I mention how "not hillarious" it was?) has absolutely no foundation.  However, if there is a widespread problem in the gaming community that PD is aware of and common sense says that EVENTUALLY they would do something to remedy the situation...and then it's heard in an online game (and listed as such)...and then Kaz supposedly tweeted likewise, I sense that RUMOR holds a lot more water (no pun intended) than your "boat rumor".

Your sense of humor is quite flat, you're beyond hypocritical and you debate like a six-year old.  Welcome to the world of "ignore".  I got better things to do with my eyes than scan the crap that appears on my screen associated with you.

60/60 Gold Licenses

Buwahaha. I thought you were already not going to waste any more time on me...and yet you honor me with this wall of babble. Thank you for that good sir. Again all I see is blah blah I earned my X-2010's blah blah X-2010 blah blah look at me I haz a X-2010. I find it funny how you keep bringing up that you won the X-2010. And I still don't care one bit that you have X-2010.

Seems like you are just looking for someone to acknowledge that you have a X-2010. The reason I say this is you keep on mentioning it over and over. This thread was about some rumor you heard about changes to the game to prevent duping. Like before it is funny to see a grown man beg for so much attention. I said it before and I'll say it again " I don't care about your achievment's" especially since it has absolutely nothing to do with the original pointless topic.

By the way. I just heard GT6 is gonna have soapbox racing. I heard it from a guy online. <----* Flat humor* (as long as it makes me laugh...I dont care what you think)

Love,

mrmrbones

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
604 posts

Feb 2, 2011

So, who here like BBQ fritos?  Man they are so tasty and crunchy, but they leave my fingers all red, then what if I accidentally wipe my hand on my shirt THEN I have a scrub stain on it and I look like an idiot.  BUT MAN those things are tasty....salty but tasty.........  .....That's what she said?  giggity.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3066 posts

Feb 2, 2011

Evil-_-Nox wrote:

So, who here like BBQ fritos?  Man they are so tasty and crunchy, but they leave my fingers all red, then what if I accidentally wipe my hand on my shirt THEN I have a scrub stain on it and I look like an idiot.  BUT MAN those things are tasty....salty but tasty.........  .....That's what she said?  giggity.

Photobucket

I have that problem with Doritos all the time.

It's craptastic.

That being said, Doritos > Fritos.

60/60 Gold Licenses

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3066 posts

Feb 2, 2011

BlackIceLSC wrote:

Man, U2EDGE...I had a lot of respect for you...right up until the point where you called MY opinion B.S.

funny, last time I checked, people were entitled to an opinion, and I clearly wrote it was just that.

Here was my exact quote...

And you're not fooling anybody with your "I paid $99 because I knew I could backup my saved game" B-S.  Nobody is buying it."

I didn't say your opinion was BS -- I was merely suggeting if your whole argument was that you're upset because you paid $99 under the impression you'd

be able to backup your saved game was highly unbelievable. In no way did I mean to suggest your OPINION was BS.

No one asked me what "impression I had when I paid for my game" But since you broguth it up, here's what I expected for my money.

to play the game to the limits set from the day I opened the box with the understanding that DLC will be in its future(unlike other GT series games).

Furthermore, since you asked, I also expected to be able to TRANSFER MY CARS/CREDITS  from GT5P game saves to GT5.

yes, I EXPECTED to be able to do that.

There were no promises. There was no publicity. there was nothing in writing that said I would be able to. But after reading articles, hearing game reviews, and listeing to interviews with people in the industry, that ability was FORECAST, but never delivered.

Now on all of those counts, I can see you being upset.  Upset with PD?  Somewhat.  But evidently, the game "researchers/reviewers" didn't do enough of what they were supposed to do -- research.  It stinks to be let down.  If I recall, GT5 was supposed to come out with the PS3 launch -- as in  YEARS ago.  The years of delay were "agony" enough.  To be honest, I didn't know what to expect...other than what I saw in Prologue...and figured it would be better than that.  So perhaps my expectations were tempered in that regard.

All this being said, unless PD said it was going to be in the game the day you walked up to the counter to shell out the $99, if it wasn't in there, I don't think you can "lynch" them.

Sure, there are some disappointments here and there...simple example...why can't I save setups like I could in previous GT games?  Now I have to write all of my good ones down and then "re-setup" my cars if I've changed them for a different track in the meantime.  Not being able to adjust each individual gear?  That stinks.  Not being able to do an oil change on pit road during an online game.  Could have been easily fixed.  Using online buddies for "relief" in enduro races (or B-Spec relief in A-Spec enduro races)?  Would have been a great addition.  But they never said it would be there, so I had low expectations -- other than firmly believing the game would have great graphics, reltively good physics, custom soundtracks a lot of cars and NASCAR (there is a void since there hasn't been a REAL NASCAR game in YEARS).  Anything beyond that, in my mind, was gravy.

But most of all, what I expect is a game that I paid for that will allow me to FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES set forth

the day of DELIVERY(purchase) and to have them NOT be changed post-purchase.

You're preaching to the choir.  But my point was to anybody that contends that PD is "shafting them" by trying to limit duping in the RUMORED way is that PD hasn't changed the rules (in regards to this RUMORED change).  On the day of delivery for everybody who bought the game, the guidelines set forth are this:

You get cars via the following:

A) Winning (via race or challenge)/unlocking (via pre-order code)
B) Purchasing with race credits
C) A gift from a friend

Nowhere in the guidelines was "duping" in there.  I think you know as well as I do that PD never intended or wanted that.  It started out with the birthday "glitch".  An oversight on PDs part and they rectified it with minimal impact to the game.  I honestly don't think the GT5 community as a whole needs to gift a car more than once every 20 hours.  If so, you must have a LOT of friends in need of cars.  Then PD graciously added the feature to backup your saved game -- much to the relief of the community as a whole.  People took advantage of that, thereby creating the dupe.  This RUMORED fix would, once again, minimize that loophole with minimal impact to the normal gamer.  So if you're not duping, you'll have little to worry about.

I knew nothing about duped cars, game saves(which were added, let me remind you) or the lot when I started playing. it was HERE on this website that I learned of people duping cars, and exploiting game saves to build inventory.
It doesn't bother me one bit. It doesn't limit the game I play. and your analogy/comarison to some war/shooting/reole playing game is moot in my mind because I do not play that game.
The fact that you don't play online shooters is irrelevant.  My point was that once the "cheat" comes online, it does affect me.  In competitions (people cutting the grass in the Nissan school), in online time trials (people that should have access to cars but do anyway are now able to compete against me) or in general lobbies (once again, they can gain an advantage they wouldn't have otherwise had).  So online, it affects not only me, but the entire community.  And as a general principle, it dirties and cheapens the community by cheating (people can call it "playing however they want" all the want -- a rose by any other name is still a rose).

Tell me what I have sitting in my PS3 right now, and tell me how it is ruining YOUR GT5 game play.
See above.

You don't know me.
You have no idea what I do when I have the game on.
Like I said, I respected you before this thread. But it is irrelevant because HOW YOU PLAY YOUR GAME is completely none of my business. Nothing I do during my game play will EVER affect your game play.
ever.
Again, if it is online, it has the potential to.

so I guess it's safe to say we'll agree to disagree.
I have no problem with you or what you do. But the day someone tells me MY OPINION is wrong...that's a day I'll tune that person out.
Again, you can have your opinion. And I won't call it B.S.

However, if you were to say that you felt "robbed" by PD/Sony SOLELY because they MIGHT reduce the frequency at which you could backup your saved games, then I'd say you were off your rocker -- especially considering the ability to backup was recently put in place.  Based on your rationale above, you're upset with Sony/PD for a pelthora of other reasons -- not even related to duping/backing up your saved game/etc..

I understood it as you were insinuating that you shelled out $99 under the impression you could backup your saves.  For the longest time, that wasn't even an option.  Nor would I say that, in itself, is a credible reason to be seriously upset at Sony/PD (limiting the frequency at which you can backup).

It seems as though, perhaps, I misunderstood what you were truly upset about.

60/60 Gold Licenses

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Would it fix any BUGS...?

Like save limit bugs and many other.....!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1920 posts

Feb 4, 2011

U2EDGE, thank you for taking the time to respond to me via PM.

I understand you better now. I appreciate you taking the time to contact me privately. I wanted to give it some time before replying. But since everyone who read this thread saw my words, I wanted to make a statement publicly.

Folks, these are rumors.

the OP read them and wanted to share them.

Personal opinions came to light, and contradicting ideas did as well.

Debates ensued.

we all share a common thread here. GT5.

you all play it your way, which might be just like my way, his way, their way, or no one's way. But it is YOUR way.

Some people have yet to enter B-Spec. Fine, that's there way.

Others have almost maxed out A-spec and can do no more, and have begun B-spec. No problem.

Others have learned AFTER purchasing the game of a way to "copy" cars, keep cars with game saves, or gift cars to their own additional account/to friends and then send them back to themselves which "duplicates" them. aka DUPE.

Some folks have no problem with that. others find it immoral and "against the design of the game itself"

While there are many who feel that what others do with the game is solely up to them and PD should really have no right to come in and change the game during an update to prevent these actions from occuring, there are others who feel this is just.

I say...until something is CONCRETE, and IN THE BOOKS, why don't we all just go back to doing what we were doing before these rumors were brought to light.

Go play GT5 and let others do the same.

My game is just as much fun, if not more so than yours, and you don't even realize it.

I honestly have to say that I might have done the same thing. In fact, I probably would have. If I heard, read, or found out some information about an upcoming event that pertains to our game, I too would probably want to share it with you folks. And like the OP stated...I too would call it a RUMOR.

If someone tells you there's a rumor going around that pertains to you, I suspect you would probably want to know about it.

it seems GT5's whole existence has been based and fueld by rumor. How many years did we all speculate about its release date and it's ingredients?

we're all guilty. This topic just got a little too much friction, that's all.

I say sweep this sucker under the mat and lets all go have fun.

see ya on the net and on the track.

My garage

http://www.mygranturismo.net/1724

Drafting? Draft this!

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 126 (3 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 4, 2011

my thoughts on the matter: duping im quite appethetic about it, i dont wanna make some large fuss about how "ethical" it is. but I would be slightly mad if it were to disapear. see, a lot of people use it for online series racing. lemme give you an example. someone lets you know that in a week they'll be starting a tourney that only allows certain cars. if these cars are expensive, its hard to earn them in just a week let alone get the practice and tuning in. if the person who invited you to the tourney has the car they can just dupe it to you that way you can compete. If the duping were to go away, it would be rather difficult to do this because of that ridiculously long proscess of getting good used cars.

when people are using duping to enjoy the game more so, so be it. but when they have a small black market going on, that whem it ruins part of the game. but what im trying to say is, there is an upside and a downside, people misuse everything. if its not harming any one else, let them take away their own fun.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 126 (3 Views)
0 Likes