Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2010
Offline
38 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

Wish I had more time to level up. These are my 3 favorite tracks.

Message 11 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/07/2008
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

 


l_-R0NlN-_l wrote:

lol.. you talk the talk... do you even have the X1???  Comical when people give advice yet they dont have the experience to even open mouth


I think this moodie guy is just posting for the sake of posting.

 

Message 12 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
138 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

baseman55 wrote:

 


l_-R0NlN-_l wrote:

lol.. you talk the talk... do you even have the X1???  Comical when people give advice yet they dont have the experience to even open mouth


I think this moodie guy is just posting for the sake of posting.

 


I know right.... lol

 

I just dont understand what goes through some people heads... So funny...  Hes my internet superstar of the day winner

Message 13 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
133 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

Moodie I think has Golded 2 of the 3 challenges, If I remember correctly  and hes close to getting the last one.

Message 14 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
138 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

Eucharist08 wrote:

Moodie I think has Golded 2 of the 3 challenges, If I remember correctly  and hes close to getting the last one.


with his advice im surprised he hasnt gotten the elusive platinum lap times...  lol

 

 

I highly doubt he even has them unlocked...  just saying, anyone grinding these races like me would say something more that "take chances"

 

Cause first off even driving the car feels like "taking a chance" nevermind trying to hold certain corners without slowing down too much, and without leaving track..

 

Honestly, these challenges require you to have 2 perfect laps... but not like car perfect... i mean like jet fighter flying through a canyon type of perfect..

 

you brake a fraction of a second too early, your out of the medal hunt... if you dont hug a corner tight enough,... out...

 

 

for example... suzuka..

 

gold 2:10.000    2 laps

silver 2:11.500  2 laps

 

so your talking .75 seconds a lap and you go from gold to bronze.. lol

 

I have figured i need my half stratch slipt to be sub 39 seconds to even be in range..

Message 15 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/31/2010
Offline
254 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

l_-R0NlN-_l wrote:

baseman55 wrote:

 


l_-R0NlN-_l wrote:

lol.. you talk the talk... do you even have the X1???  Comical when people give advice yet they dont have the experience to even open mouth


I think this moodie guy is just posting for the sake of posting.

 


I know right.... lol

 

I just dont understand what goes through some people heads... So funny...  Hes my internet superstar of the day winner


 What do you want him to do? Jump out of your T.V and help you? He is telling you that you have to keep trying. Instead of calling him empty headed and stupid why don't you learn to read?

Message 16 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
133 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

 


l_-R0NlN-_l wrote:

Eucharist08 wrote:

Moodie I think has Golded 2 of the 3 challenges, If I remember correctly  and hes close to getting the last one.


with his advice im surprised he hasnt gotten the elusive platinum lap times...  lol

 

 

I highly doubt he even has them unlocked...  just saying, anyone grinding these races like me would say something more that "take chances"

 

Cause first off even driving the car feels like "taking a chance" nevermind trying to hold certain corners without slowing down too much, and without leaving track..

 

Honestly, these challenges require you to have 2 perfect laps... but not like car perfect... i mean like jet fighter flying through a canyon type of perfect..

 

you brake a fraction of a second too early, your out of the medal hunt... if you dont hug a corner tight enough,... out...

 

 

for example... suzuka..

 

gold 2:10.000    2 laps

silver 2:11.500  2 laps

 

so your talking .75 seconds a lap and you go from gold to bronze.. lol

 

I have figured i need my half stratch slipt to be sub 39 seconds to even be in range..


You don't read to many posts on here because if you did you would know both his A spec and B spec are over level 30.

 

Message 17 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/15/2008
Offline
3393 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

 


l_-R0NlN-_l wrote:

PatricioUSA wrote:

Gold at nurburg? Damn you!!!!!

 

I have susuka and monza gold

nurburg its impossible for me, bronze ftw


 

what settings are you running?? just curious

 

manual or auto?


Auto and no TC.

 


Message 18 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/13/2005
Offline
1044 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010
I found the Suzuka one to be a bit easier than Nurburgring. Keep trying and you'll get it. Try carrying more speed through Degner and Spoon. That's normally where people lose time.

Message 19 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
138 posts
 

Re: Red Bull X1 Challenge... wow

Dec 16, 2010

Gar529 wrote:
I found the Suzuka one to be a bit easier than Nurburgring. Keep trying and you'll get it. Try carrying more speed through Degner and Spoon. That's normally where people lose time.

I think im loosing a little time in the hair pin... trying to figure out how to attack it but man you have no time to think coming into that hair pin turn..

 

Message 20 of 20 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes