Highlighted
Nov 27 2010
By: NuclearSoldier Lombax Warrior 281 posts

Rally = Total bullcrap in this game

36 replies 5 views Edited Nov 27, 2010

i am on the sebastien loeb rally challenge and i have to say... it is the worst implement in this game ever. the times are total bullcrap for a car that has completely no traction at any point in the whole course. there is only 2 seconds between gold and bronze which is impossible to even get bronze on this crap. they screwed up big time when trying to put that **** in this game

Message 1 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
888 posts

Re: Rally = Total bullcrap in this game

Nov 27, 2010

I did all three first try. Try messing with the settings. That may help you. Although when I did it, I just hit start and got going... I didn't need any adjustments to the settings.

Message 2 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
954 posts

Nov 27, 2010

SiLeNtMuRK14 wrote:

I did all three first try. Try messing with the settings. That may help you. Although when I did it, I just hit start and got going... I didn't need any adjustments to the settings.

Or just try learning how to play.    Its about drifting vs driving. IN rally races you need to do both in different situations.  You gotta coax that time out of it.  If it was easy it would be NFS.

Just because your not good, doesnt mean the game is crap. This is the best game to come out since GT3.  On any platform.  COD who?

Message 3 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 27, 2010

You mad?

Take a break.

Otherwise, stop claiming crappy stuff in GT because you're not good at.

Message 4 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Nov 27, 2010

Make sure you have traction control OFF.  I mean really, why do they auto set TCS at 5 for every car...  No such thing as Rally racing with TCS... 

Message 5 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Nov 27, 2010

Ummm Rallying takes place off road. Your not supposed to have traction. Learn to drive. The game barely came out, god forbid there is a learning curve to drive a car.

Message 6 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 27, 2010

I've only touched the rallying briefly, but I thought they'd actually improved it. Not made it worse. Certainly not undrivable for anyone who's driven a realistic rally sim before.

Message 7 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4131 posts

Nov 27, 2010
Ah. But random forum-goer number 26 thinks it's broken. And that is all that matters! Patch, patch!
Message 8 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Nov 27, 2010

fleinn wrote:
Ah. But random forum-goer number 26 thinks it's broken. And that is all that matters! Patch, patch!

lol

I like the off road races...i find them fun but to each their own....ive managed to get atleast bronze in every license test. *shrugs*

I thought I was pretty bad a** with My Veyron until a soapbox car with two fans on the back left me in a cloud of dust...I watched it disappear into the sunset like a fart in a sand storm.
Message 9 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 27, 2010

Now we wait for a rally fan to post that the cars have like a 1000 times too much grip on the road courses, man.

Message 10 of 37 (5 Views)
0 Likes