Jan 25 2013
By: CWS_BattleFox721 Splicer 75 posts

Question/idea about GT5 used with Vita!!

2 replies 227 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

ok For starters, is there a way to use  the b-spec and use the vita to monitor and give commands through it, to the ps3? If not I really hope they do something like this. I know it's all late in the game but I would love to see a patch for it if it's possible. If you agree PLZ Give kudos so maybe someone will take notice Tx.

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44511 posts

Re: Question/idea about GT5 used with Vita!!

Jan 25, 2013

I'm not sure just how interested PD is in supporting non-mainstream GT stuff. They did a GT/PSP and they did a Tourist Trophy, but only once. There is no sign of more interest, so far.

Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3249 posts

Re: Question/idea about GT5 used with Vita!!

Jan 25, 2013

CWS_BattleFox721 wrote:

ok For starters, is there a way to use  the b-spec and use the vita to monitor and give commands through it, to the ps3? If not I really hope they do something like this. I know it's all late in the game but I would love to see a patch for it if it's possible. If you agree PLZ Give kudos so maybe someone will take notice Tx.

True, with GT5 being over 2 years old now I am doubtful we'll see new features like this added, beyond Car/Track DLC and the occaisional tweak like they recently did with the 2.10 update.

They could certainly add something like this to GT6 though and given Sony's current push to drive Vita sales, it would not suprise me if they are "strongly reccomending" to PD they add some sort of Vita support.

I've heard ther recent games are able to use the Vita as a second display, for example to show maps or other game related data without needed to clutter up the main display, so something like that would certainly be possible.

Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)
0 Likes