Oct 09 2012
By: NISSAN-280ZX First Son 7 posts

Playing Online Problems.

11 replies 264 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

I keep having this problem that when I join a room to race/drift/whatever and I try to enter the course my screaan goes pitch black. I can hear all the audio but I can't see anything, Just a white Grandturismo 5 logo on the bottom right hand corner. Does anyone know why is this occuring? Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 12 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8607 posts

Re: Playing Online Problems.

Oct 9, 2012

there is a notice in-game that states there is a known problem at this time.  It's been there since friday night or saturday morning

there are also other threads where people are reporting that this hasn't been as bad as it was at the start of the weekend.

hopefully it gets cleared up soon.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 2 of 12 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 9, 2012

oh, i didn't notice. Thanks for the heads up. 

Message 3 of 12 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I thought it was fixed =.(
Message 4 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Been working fine here on the west coast.

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Message 5 of 12 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Oct 10, 2012

If only PD would have added some more offline events in those updates... For times like this.

I think that many of you guys are tired of the same old offline events since i see you all comment about the online shortage.

In the next update, please add more offline events for those who cannot go online (That's my case).

Since i don't have internet at home... This problem does'nt affect me, but i'm tired of racing for 2 1/2 hours for the same amount of money that someone who as internet do in 5 minutes.... Please PD add more endurance events at least... Add or sell (I don't care) offline event for the SPA & MOTEGI tracks, i want something to do with those tracks i bought...

It's kind of frustrating to spend money to buy tracks and there's nothing to do with them, oh well except for practice and one make race. And since the physics are different offline/online, i don't see the point to sell those tracks with nothing to do except going online and race with 3 other drivers (Because there's not much ppl who use those tracks, while i was on the net, and i'm not often on the net), or seeing ppl joining the room and get out 3 seconds later... I want, wait, I need more offline events!!

Please PD give us Endurance races. 24 minutes is not enough...
Message 6 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Oct 10, 2012

If you don't have internet at home how are you getting tracks and  entering rooms? Well if you are getting online, I am on US Mtn. time and I am still seeing long load times and discos. The monkeys are still pulling levers.

Message 7 of 12 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 11, 2012

US Gran Turismo site hasn not been updated since the 2.08 update.

Message 8 of 12 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Oct 11, 2012

I have the joy of having a great boss who let me use the internet at the office to play GT5 on the week ends... So i'm almost at the office 7 days a week! lol!! That's the only way i can go online with you guys... So see you in in about  two weeks, then i'll have internet at home.

Please PD give us Endurance races. 24 minutes is not enough...
Message 9 of 12 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1572 posts

Oct 11, 2012

PD is still working on that stuff??? Man:smileysad:

Photobucket
Message 10 of 12 (114 Views)
0 Likes