Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Re: PD out of touch?

Oct 16, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

exXboxFan wrote:

me asking someone to stop posting multiple threads is not self-moderating, because I do not have the ability to force them to stop.  on a forum, moderators don't ask, they act.

I ask people to change their behavior.  that's not moderation, so top saying that, "please" (also not moderation)

lol

Sorry, but this doesn't sound like someone that is ready to give up 'asking' people to change their posting habits. Don't want the last word. But would like it if moderation WAS left to the moderators!

And yet here you are trying to moderate him, why not just leave the moderation to the moderators hmm?

Photobucket

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"
"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.. "
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 33 (160 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3378 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

exXboxFan wrote:

me asking someone to stop posting multiple threads is not self-moderating, because I do not have the ability to force them to stop.  on a forum, moderators don't ask, they act.

I ask people to change their behavior.  that's not moderation, so top saying that, "please" (also not moderation)

lol

Sorry, but this doesn't sound like someone that is ready to give up 'asking' people to change their posting habits. Don't want the last word. But would like it if moderation WAS left to the moderators!

Hey man, it's your plan.  Lead by example.

I'm just trying to understand your plan, but the message is inconsistant.  If you are going to talk the talk, then walk the walk.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 33 (158 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
5569 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Locking this thread as it seems to have ran its course.

Just fyi, if you feel a thread is spam, just use the report function and move on. There is no need to post in a thread that you do not like, which then bumps it to the top of the page. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 33 (129 Views)
0 Likes