Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 12 2012
By: ELITE_CMDR_666 Lombax Warrior 258 posts

PD out of touch?

32 replies 353 views Edited Oct 12, 2012

So im trying to figure out what will make PD listen? heres a awesome example, ME3 the ending sucked players then proceeded to complain and sure enough BW delivered not changing the game just adding to the story. After that they added more to the story. Why is it that we the people that play this game everyday can't do the same that all those ME3 players did to force the company to do something about it? While both games are different its the principal of it...what are your thoughts...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (353 Views)
Fender Bender
3554 posts

Re: PD out of touch?

Oct 12, 2012

I don't understand what kind of campaign you're trying to get started.

All PD needs to do is fix the remaining bugs and make online play more fluent and we're good to go, the game is fine as it is.

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (347 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8417 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Elite_Commander_666

the OO guy

and a few others have just decided to come here and spam

that's all that is going on here.

just call them out and let their threads die.  I'm sure the mods will deal with them shortly.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (338 Views)
Fender Bender
3554 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I think you're right, when someone starts 3 different threads over the same topic (drag racing), has to be a spammer.  Just have to ignore and let the mods take care of it or let the threads die off.

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

there not the same and i made sure they were not so avoid people from saying that im spamming if you read the post and stop thinking about my prior post maybe you understand this current post, spam is what many others do and keep posting the same exact thing over and over so this is not spam. this was a question then asked to post your thoughts unlike my other posts while the other one was not

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (329 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Saying the game is 'fine as it is' is only YOUR opinion,  exXbox. The OP has every right to be dismayed that drag racing is completely unimplemented. It's not like it's a tiny, niche sport, or that it is ignored by other racing games. And, the thing is, just think how LITTLE it would take to add it. Take SSX, line two cars up (or four) on the start line, set a finish line at the quarter mile (and a metric finish if they do it differently over there!) and have a count down with a DSQ for starting early.

What's so hard about that?

Just think how unresponsive PD have been to having a standing start for a TGTT 'Star in a reasonably priced car' lap?

There seem to be so many SMALL things that they just don't get, and it is not for lack of being asked for them!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

Saying the game is 'fine as it is' is only YOUR opinion,  exXbox. The OP has every right to be dismayed that drag racing is completely unimplemented. It's not like it's a tiny, niche sport, or that it is ignored by other racing games. And, the thing is, just think how LITTLE it would take to add it. Take SSX, line two cars up (or four) on the start line, set a finish line at the quarter mile (and a metric finish if they do it differently over there!) and have a count down with a DSQ for starting early.

Just think how unresponsive PD have been to having a standing start for a TGTT 'Star in a reasonably priced car' lap?

There seem to be so many SMALL things that they just don't get, and it is not for lack of being asked for them!

At least someone knows what im trying to say instead of saying im just a spammer..It seems that if anything is posted bad against PD then that person is the spawn of the devil like PD is actually feeding there family. These are things that have been asked time after time yet all you who defend PD can't even give a straight answer cause you don't work there, all we get from many is well wait for gt6...what about gt5. Yet this complacency is what has us like this in the first place cause the few that care are to scared to post anything cause they might get blasted then those like me who don't care if I get blasted for what I say ( it is what it is ) cause like i stated ME3 got tons of complaints and stuff actually got done for it but its the opposite for this game thats what i was trying to state. so thanks Destin for seeing past what i posted and getting in my shoes. now i can assure you that someone will right off the bat tell you to stop the so call feeding the troll cause they dont have nothing to contribute, never fails...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (297 Views)
PlayStation MVP
41452 posts

Oct 12, 2012

ELITE_CMDR_666 wrote:

So im trying to figure out what will make PD listen?

...what are your thoughts...

You, like many other fans, are under the mistaken assumption that PD hasn't listened, when in fact, we have seen the results of them listening quite often. The problem is that, just because they may not explain themselves well, or to us directly, we turn a blind-eye to what they have done to fix things and continue complaining, maybe unjustifiably.

A few months ago, after considerable complaints, especially from NASCAR fans, they received a description of how tire life isn't what we expect. With the recent update, guess what we have now? A new tire model. Are you out there testing it with your settings changes and learning about it or are you still ignoring and avoiding it altogether, and saying, "Woe is me! PD is ignoring me because I asked for X, but haven't got it yet."?

It takes time to make big changes, but PD has given us 22 updates, so far, and it doesn't look as if it is over yet. Before complaining more, be a bit more patient and continue reading the forum, to learn what is really happening. I'm not saying give up hope because we still have a lot to look forward to getting.

PD listens to us. That's why this forum is so important, but they also have eyes and ears watching other GT players, too. We just have to be more aware of what they are doing for us, too.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (281 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8417 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:

Mr. Destin Keys, I think you sir, need to go back and read and then quote where actually said any of the things you're accusing me of saying.

This dude and others are spamming.  That is a fact.  We do not need multiple threads about the same topic, no matter how much merit it has.  Especially not multiples started on the same frickin day by the same person.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (277 Views)
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

MastrGT wrote:

ELITE_CMDR_666 wrote:

So im trying to figure out what will make PD listen?

...what are your thoughts...

You, like many other fans, are under the mistaken assumption that PD hasn't listened, when in fact, we have seen the results of them listening quite often. The problem is that, just because they may not explain themselves well, or to us directly, we turn a blind-eye to what they have done to fix things and continue complaining, maybe unjustifiably.

A few months ago, after considerable complaints, especially from NASCAR fans, they received a description of how tire life isn't what we expect. With the recent update, guess what we have now? A new tire model. Are you out there testing it with your settings changes and learning about it or are you still ignoring and avoiding it altogether, and saying, "Woe is me! PD is ignoring me because I asked for X, but haven't got it yet."?

It takes time to make big changes, but PD has given us 22 updates, so far, and it doesn't look as if it is over yet. Before complaining more, be a bit more patient and continue reading the forum, to learn what is really happening. I'm not saying give up hope because we still have a lot to look forward to getting.

PD listens to us. That's why this forum is so important, but they also have eyes and ears watching other GT players, too. We just have to be more aware of what they are doing for us, too.

well first i like to thank you cause out of many you kept cool, i understand it takes time and i ok with that but when you think of it this way, they put out new tracks but cant update existing ones for real drag racing it becomes a problem. ill say this till i die i complain or cry cause i do like and care for this game and all i want is to have fun not just race race race you get my drift...i still thankful they kept updateing cause i use a steering wheel just upsets me thats all.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (271 Views)