100 replies 1111 views Edited Mar 30, 2012
Newest
V
GT5 INFORMATION
Maintenance Notice
Last Updated: Mar 30, 2012

Start: 04/04/2012 01:00 EDT
Finish: 04/04/2012 03:00 EDT

During the maintenance, you will not be able to connect to any of the online services.

*Please note that the exact time of the maintenance may slightly vary.

*******************************************************************************************

PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance on Sunday

+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

LOGO-PSN stacked vert pos copy copy

As you may recall, we had postponed our scheduled PlayStation Network maintenance session from last Thursday to a time to be announced. It is now determined that maintenance will take place tomorrow (Sunday, March 4).

This significant PSN maintenance period is expected to start at just after noon Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 2am Pacific on Monday, March 5. Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online. PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one.

Please stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

PlayStation Network Regular Scheduled Maintenance on Thursday

+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

PlayStation Network will undergo a significant maintenance period on Thursday, March 1st. Maintenance is expected to start at just after 8:00 am Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 10pm Pacific. Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online.

PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one. Please stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GT5 INFORMATION

Maintenance Notice
Last Updated: Feb 20, 2012

Start: 2/23/2012 09:00 EST
Finish: 2/23/2012 18:00 EST

During the maintenance, you will not be able to connect to any of the online services.

*Please note that the exact time of the maintenance may slightly vary.

GT5 INFORMATION
Maintenance Notice
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2012

The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 2/6/2012 22:00 EST
Finish: 2/6/2012 23:00 EST

*Please note that the exact time of the maintenance may slightly vary..

Jess

"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1178 posts

Re: Online Server Down Times

Aug 23, 2011

I think it is time to speculate. Up til this point all updates were seamlessly done (except for psn outage). This could be big news that they are changing something big. Modifying for additional information or accross psn accessibility. Could it be PD FINALLY listened and will allow dlc! Notice the event for nascar being a limited production run of new equipment. I'll take that as a hint they are releasing new products. Why limit it to just one set of new gear? I Highly doubt it is. I just hope they do not dissapoint with MORE miatas and GT-Rs.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2454 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Thank You for posting the times on my post. I can't get cut and paste to work here.

Jess

GT5 Pics:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Will changes be noticeable after each update, or will nothing be noticed until after the 4th and final update?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Aug 23, 2011

sure thing SnakeEyes. It did paste a bit funny but that's from the formatting on the GT site.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2454 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Theres no info on that yet but I would count on having a update prompt when there done today. If you look one is only a hour long. My bet is that will be the new NASCAR races being added to sectionals. But todays is likely the content that can be unlocked and the bug fixes.

Jess

GT5 Pics:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Aug 23, 2011

SnakeEyes427 wrote:

Theres no info on that yet but I would count on having a update prompt when there done today. If you look one is only a hour long. My bet is that will be the new NASCAR races being added to sectionals. But todays is likely the content that can be unlocked and the bug fixes.

It'd be sweet if new seasonals came with each of the updates.

I'm not betting on a TON of new content, as I'm sure its mostly just patches and bug fixes, but I'll be super happy if some extra goodies are available when we can get back online.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Aug 23, 2011

SnakeEyes427 wrote:

Super

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5886.html

I wonder if this means that these events are going to be in the rediculously hard category like those expert events that were put up awhile back?

I mean otherwise everyone will have a Jeff Gordon Helmet and suit.

I hope they are challenging, but not rediculously like those expert events.

I think the current real world events provide just the right amount of challenge, yet are still actually feasible to complete

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2454 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Super

1) and 2) should be bugs and this. http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5886.html

It's 3) and 4) I'm not sure what they will be.

Jess

GT5 Pics:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Aug 23, 2011

I really sincerely hope we get more than some crap NASCAR junk. I guess it's Hawks 2 for the afternoon...

Kitty

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 101 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes