Oct 26 2011
By: Rated-M3 Gaming Beast 2471 posts

New update coming tomorrow (10/27)

21 replies 89 views Edited Oct 26, 2011

Just as the North American gamers are getting to grips with yesterday’s DLC addition, Kazunori Yamauchi has announced a game update. The update will address issues gamers have brought up with the Spec 2.0 version of the game released earlier this month:

We will be doing an October GT5 update in North America and Europe, planned for Oct. 27th. This will consist of:

1. Kart Space I/II of the DLC will become drivable with cars other than Karts in the online lounge and free run of Practice
2. Expanded restriction options for cars in the online lounge , , , and regulations will be possible to set simultaneously.
3. Fix for issues in: Setting sheets, G25/27, resuming from pits in endurance races, TC car numbers and LSD settings, etc.
Many more minor adjustments have been made, but something like this.

http://www.gtplanet.net/update-coming-october-27th/

Message 1 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Re: New update coming tomorrow (10/27)

Oct 26, 2011

awesomeness!

I was only momentarily disappointed in not being able to run other cars on Kart Space I and II, but then immediately ralized how unnecessary it even is.  Nonetheless, I'm still glad we'll have the option.

FGT's on Kart Space anyone?

just kidding...

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 2 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Oct 26, 2011

LOL! Freakin GT5/PD staff. This is why i love this game and mention it to my friends with the highest recommendations. No sooner than issues are mentioned, the staff is all over it to get it/them corrected, so that we the players can continue to enjoy such an excellent game.

GT5 = Best Racing/Sim game ever.

Message 3 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Thanks to PD for the ongoing support!

Message 4 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Wow. Love PD. Now if they can only fix the garage settings so that I can save it to view the garage the way I want it instead of always defaulting to "date received" I'll be happy.

Message 5 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Adding more restriction options is great... but I am not going to kiss PD's butt for that.  This should have been in the game on DAY ONE.  And I bet it still won't be what it should be.  I should be able to restrict by every single tiniest element.

Message 6 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Oct 26, 2011

yes, and everyone should be without sin and flaw, and the world should be completely fair, and the celestial obects in our solor system should not crash into each other, and there should be absolutely no turmoil in the universe.

but that isn't how it was constructed, and due to various human limitations, no one will ever live up to the expectations of every one else.

that being what it is, I'm impressed that PD even cares to listen, so let's take what we're getting.  That is not to say we can't voice our opinions about things they have done incorrectly...

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 7 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1077 posts

Oct 26, 2011

exXboxFan wrote:

yes, and everyone should be without sin and flaw, and the world should be completely fair, and the celestial obects in our solor system should not crash into each other, and there should be absolutely no turmoil in the universe.

but that isn't how it was constructed, and due to various human limitations, no one will ever live up to the expectations of every one else.

that being what it is, I'm impressed that PD even cares to listen, so let's take what we're getting.  That is not to say we can't voice our opinions about things they have done incorrectly...

Call me "Ex". My force-fed feedback goes to eleven.

Generated image

Click to see my Photo Mode album on Flickr

i wont be impressed untill they put a f22 raptor in this game

CURRENT CHAMPION OF 2011 OF NOT WINNING ANYTHING
Message 8 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Oct 26, 2011

I'm just happy they finally threw in some new tracks and the new set of cars gives me something to spend all my lovely credits on now lol

Message 9 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5241 posts

Oct 26, 2011

exXboxFan wrote:

FGT's on Kart Space anyone?

just kidding...

Call me "Ex". My force-fed feedback goes to eleven.

Generated image

Click to see my Photo Mode album on Flickr

Cappy's would be pretty fun though...

Message 10 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes