Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Re: New Seasonal for GT Academy Leaf

Jul 13, 2012

Here is mu Opinion that will likely raise the hackles on many Forum users.

If peoiple did not participate in the GT Academy, then I guess that they can wait until a future date an try some other Seasonal Event. PD does not owe Me, You, or Them ANY Seasonal Evnets at all. They can and will run them and produce them as they see fit, and I support them fully in this right.

I get weary of so many people in the world with some sense of entitlement. Guess what, according to Judge Smails" You'll have NOTHING, and like it". Just ask his Grandson Spaulding.

It's simple, be a part of the game, paricipate. It may get you some small gift in the future, or a chance to win one. Or don't participate, and learn to live without. Smiley Very Happy

I really don't care if it "Creates 2 classes of players" or whatever the quote was. Tough Beans.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 21 of 94 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jul 13, 2012

judge-smails.jpg

Message 22 of 94 (345 Views)
Fender Bender
3876 posts

Jul 14, 2012
The Leaf events are extras anyway. The regularly scheduled events are still there , as always. If you do not play the Leaf events (and the others I am sure to come,) you have not really lost anything, well a level 0 ticket, but those are giftable so you don't even miss that one if you have a friend who did do the academy... Well, the restore tickets are there too... I really hope those keep coming.
But still, the Academy was there for 8 weeks. Everyone had time to do the events.
And if I can gold all of them, anyone could have...
Message 23 of 94 (338 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4925 posts

Jul 14, 2012

exXboxFan wrote:

oh, and polar bears can swim. Smiley Wink

....and that Leaf just floats around the corners in the time trial.

Message 24 of 94 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3040 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Gee guys. Its not like they asked you to take it around Route X ten times. Smiley Very Happy Im sure it'll get better with time.
Dirty_Harry44
Message 25 of 94 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1615 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

Am I the only player who can't even finish 1st in an Autumn Ring race from the 1st Round of GT Academy? No matter what I do, I just end up in second place several times, regardless of correcting mistakes (I even set the ABS on high, as well as reducing Traction Control, to no avail). Also, none of my friends happen to have the LEAF GT Academy version to share, which is awful for me. No offense to most players, though to me, I think that the Autumn Ring race from the 1st round of GT Academy in Seasonal Events is tedious and a waste of time. Sorry.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 26 of 94 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Jul 14, 2012

MetaKraken wrote:

Am I the only player who can't even finish 1st in an Autumn Ring race from the 1st Round of GT Academy? No matter what I do, I just end up in second place several times, regardless of correcting mistakes (I even set the ABS on high, as well as reducing Traction Control, to no avail). Also, none of my friends happen to have the LEAF GT Academy version to share, which is awful for me. No offense to most players, though to me, I think that the Autumn Ring race from the 1st round of GT Academy in Seasonal Events is tedious and a waste of time. Sorry.

Send a Friend Request to SWERV_GRIFFIN. I will put my GTA Leaf on share for you. If that doesn't help, I'll send you the LVL 0 Ticket once I win it ( or a better Ticket if you preferSmiley Wink)

Message 27 of 94 (309 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1615 posts

Jul 14, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

MetaKraken wrote:

Send a Friend Request to SWERV_GRIFFIN. I will put my GTA Leaf on share for you. If that doesn't help, I'll send you the LVL 0 Ticket once I win it ( or a better Ticket if you preferSmiley Wink)

Although I would rather earn the ticket myself, I'll see what I can do. At least it'll help me get it out of the way. Other than that, thank you for your kindful assisstance. Smiley Happy

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 28 of 94 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jul 14, 2012

MetaKraken wrote:

Nope. You're not he only one. I finally had to resort to first stage weight reduction.

Message 29 of 94 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Friend Request accepted. If there is anything you need, just ask. GT Academy Leaf on share.

Message 30 of 94 (300 Views)
0 Likes