Fender Bender
3257 posts

Re: New Seasonal Event - Lamborghini

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

tguns16 wrote:

Glad to see someone likes it! I never know what others think about my set-ups cause I usually don't post my tunes. Keep workin at it!

I plan to try it again trading off some of the downforce for slightly more power, I'll let you know what happens! Smiley Happy

EDIT:   Um, strangly enough when I set the downforce back to default, the PP STAYED at 550, and when I try to increase it back, it goes up to 552.  Maybe has something to do with the fact the engine wasn't fully broken in, as I had to tweak it slightly after every race to bring it back to 550 again.   Doesn't look like I'm going to get to test my theory though!

Message 41 of 78 (1,765 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2071 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Tease3211 wrote:

tguns16 wrote:

Glad to see someone likes it! I never know what others think about my set-ups cause I usually don't post my tunes. Keep workin at it!

I plan to try it again trading off some of the downforce for slightly more power, I'll let you know what happens! Smiley Happy

Sounds good. If the car feels a little too loose after lowering D/F, try raising the rear ride height a bit. That should help keep the back end in check a little bit. 

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 42 of 78 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3257 posts

Sep 3, 2012

White_R34 wrote:

First off I'm just not good on the Nurburgring! I really don't like that track.

As far as the rest of the tracks I to used a Gallardo LP the same car I have used in the in-game races. Here's my settings for all othere Lambo online reaces. Now seeing that i'm not good on the Nurburgring maby some one can use these setting to win the N-ring and I can only get 7th and 6th. Now when I ran my older Countach I landed in 5th. An I'm still working with that car to see if I can get a win.

Suspension

-17     Ride Height Adjustment (mm)     -17

11.6         Spring Rate (kgf / mm)           11.5

7              Dampers (Extension)             7

5           Dampers (Compression)           5

5                   Anti-Roll Bars                    5

Wheel Alignment

1.4                Camber Angle (-)               1.0

0.00                    Toe Angel                    0.07

Drivetrain

LSD 

7                     Initial Torque                    7

20           Acceleration Sensitivity            20

10              Braking  Sensitivity               10

45           Front/Rear Torque Split           55  

Brakes  Controls 

9                    Brake Balance                  9

Transmission: Gear Ratio settings:  Fully Customizable Trans.

Top Speed  203 mph

1st Gear  4.033                      2nd Gear   2.473

3rd Gear  1.743                      4th Gear   1.307

5th Gear  1.037                      6th Gear    0.846

Final Gear    4.455

Top Speed       186

Even if I can't fully beat this one I have 4 NOMAD GT-1s two with 0.0 miles, so it's no big lost for me. An i'll just have to have fun on all the othere tracks.Smiley Wink

Edit: My Driving Options

Driving Line                                 Off

Traction Control                           2

Skid Recovery Force                   On

Active Stability Management       On

ABS                                              4

Controller Steering Sensitivity      7        Now I change these for each track I race on. An on the N-ring I turned every thing off and I still was slow. So I'm working on it still! Smiley Mad

I like this tune too.  Not sure if you had a wing on it or not, but I did.  Left the downforce default, which allowed me slightly more power than I would have otherwise been able to use.  

I tried it first with the only driving aid being ABS 1.  Found it had a very slight tendency to want to step out on me when getting back in the gas, but not bad at all.  I'd say it still handles very well.  This also was my best race with it, finishing 2nd, 1.8 seconds behind the leader (on Rome again.)

Next I tried it a couple times with just ABS 1 and TC 2.  It felt good, but for some reason each time I ended up battling for position with an AI car in the ONE corner on Rome you DON'T want to be.  LOL  So I lost a little time to the contact with an AI car there, my best race with this setting put me in 3rd, 3.3 seconds back.

Then I tried all your recommended driver assists.  Had to throw this one out the window.  I'm just not used to the sensitivity being set that high for it to be fair.  Smiley Tongue

Finally I tried it with all your recommended driver assists except the controller sensitivity, which was better for me.  I still concluded I prefer this tune without the assists though, I felt more control of the skids with out them.  Best race with these settings was 4th, 5.6 seconds back.

Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 78 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

"Tease3211" The Driving Options were for the Nürburgring only sorry I should have stated that. On all the othere races I have most of all that stuff off. I thought you would understand my meaning of N-ring as a stand in for the full word "Nürburgring". Any whooo the car settings work really well on all the othere track but on the Nürburgring, I just have a hard time.

I'm glad and happy they worked my friend. As for the DO - Driving Options for all othere races (Not Nürburgring).

Driving Line            off

TCS                        off

SRF                        on

AS                          Strong

ASM                       off

ABS                        2 or 1

CSS                        always 7

Edit: My wing setting was 8 for the rear on all othere tracks and 20 on the Nürburgring.

Now I don't know about you all but the Autumn Ring was an eazy race. The AI cars would slow way down to make a corner and that made is really eazy to pass them at a higher speed.  An Sorry for the DO mix up "Tease". 

Photobucket
Message 44 of 78 (1,756 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3257 posts

Sep 3, 2012

White_R34 wrote:

"Tease3211" The Driving Options were for the Nürburgring only sorry I should have stated that. On all the othere races I have most of all that stuff off. I thought you would understand my meaning of N-ring as a stand in for the full word "Nürburgring". Any whooo the car settings work really well on all the othere track but on the Nürburgring, I just have a hard time.

I'm glad and happy they worked my friend. As for the DO - Driving Options for all othere races (Not Nürburgring).

Driving Line            off

TCS                        off

SRF                        on

AS                          Strong

ASM                       off

ABS                        2 or 1

CSS                        always 7

Edit: My wing setting was 8 for the rear on all othere tracks and 20 on the Nürburgring.

Now I don't know about you all but the Autumn Ring was an eazy race. The AI cars would slow way down to make a corner and that made is really eazy to pass them at a higher speed.  An Sorry for the DO mix up "Tease". 

Oh, no worries, I was just trying different stuff out.  Rome is the only one I've done so far.  call me crazy (i am a little,) i like to do them in order, unless I absolutely HAVE to give up on one.   that doesn't happen very often, but it's not looking good for the last GTA seasonal event for me right now

Message 45 of 78 (1,749 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Sep 3, 2012

The last "GTA seasonal" really sucks for me, as I beat all the ones before this one. An I'm going to have to pass of trying to beat it. I'm just happy I got all the cars and my race suit.

Photobucket
Message 46 of 78 (1,745 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Sep 5, 2012

The following should help those having trouble.   The car to I used is the  ( Galardo LP 560-4 "08 ) .   I bought the car new gave it a oil change and added the following tuning parts.  Drivetrain- clutch: twin plate , flywheel: semi-racing , and the carbon driveshaft.  I also added the adj. LSD, and the Torque sensing diff. , and the full custom transmission.  I did not do anything to the settings of the car.  I ran completely stock.  under driver options I had the following settings / auto trans / soft tires  F & B  /  driveline: off  /  TC: 2  /  skid recovery: off  /  steering: off  /  ASM: off  /  ABS: 1  /  steering sensitivity: 0 .  Also I used the DUELSHOCK controller with the sticks as the steering and the accelerator                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Of all the Lambo's I tested and tried this one did the best.  The key I found was SPEED CONTROL.   I f you can control your speed and not get to fast, the races should be easy to win.   I am not the best or the worst driver out there,  but to have wrecked between 5 & 10 times per race and still win says a lot about the car, and not much about my driving LOL.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             On a side note-  Since I did purchase this car new,  if sum of you follow my same path be aware that after you have completed 3 of the races you will need to add sum weight to the car.  During the 1rst  3  races you complete,  the engine will break-in and you will gain sum horsepower.  The added weight will help to drop your performance points back down to the regulation specs for the race.  I added an additional 25 lbs.  This did not affect the car too bad and it was still easy to handle.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I hope this helps those still having trouble.  Good luck, don't give up,  find a good line and watch your speed.

Message 47 of 78 (1,667 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

Ok every one i have tryed every setup and no luck. I'm only able to get 5th and 6th. So that's it for me I'm no longer going to wast time on that track. Now to make my self feel a little bit batter, I just ran the Super license test and with all that I have learned from the GT Academy Trials. I got all "Gold"!  Smiley Very Happy An I got that in game GT-R (Academy Version) (White in Color) so I'm really happy and that Seasonal will no longer bring my down.

Photobucket
Message 48 of 78 (1,642 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
785 posts

Sep 5, 2012

White_R34 wrote:

Ok every one i have tryed every setup and no luck. I'm only able to get 5th and 6th. So that's it for me I'm no longer going to wast time on that track.

Did you view the vdeo that I posted alittle while back? That might be able to help you with apex speeds, braking points, driving lines etc.

Congrats on your Golds.

Message 49 of 78 (1,637 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

I hate to have to say it but his setting was bull cakes! The car was alll over the road and you would have to get on the brakes really early and hold them way to longe. The car was not all that fast.

Edit: The video was grat but it;s no true help un less one knows the full setup of the car used in the video. An saying that the car was mostly stock is a bit vague.

A part from the car being mostly stock as you stated, I noticed that car had the full Aero kit. I also noticed that even in the sharp turns the car stayed at a high speed. When I come to some of those same shape turns I have to brake hard an lower my speed alot. Most to the turns you didn't even hit the brakes, an for my I will sling right off the road!

Photobucket
Message 50 of 78 (1,635 Views)
0 Likes