I'm happy with the choices offered.

Message 11 of 108 (711 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Re: New GT poll, for 2013 changes

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

I also would have liked to be able to vote for more then one, but it is what it is. I voted, Thanks MastrGT

Message 12 of 108 (705 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1086 posts

Dec 31, 2012
I would have appreciated more than one vote too. But at least we got 1 in. Interesting choices too.
Weird, why are there two identical posts? Or is it just me?
" A defeat is good for the character if you take it the right way."

Who said it?
Message 13 of 108 (700 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Using a Mac and Firefox.... no poll to be seen.

Message 14 of 108 (675 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
827 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Destinkeys wrote:

Try going to the "Gran Turismo Series General" page, top right hand corner.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 15 of 108 (665 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Vote submitted; thank you.

Message 16 of 108 (656 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44369 posts

Jan 1, 2013

When, say, there are at least one hundred votes, I will give the link to the GT team, so the more who vote, the sooner PD can react to your input. If anyone is holding back, now is not the time to do that. Smiley Wink We should reach that number fairly quickly, too.

Lithium's poll system only allows one vote, so there isn't much that can be done about that, for now. At least they allow more than ten lines, now, but then that would dilute the votes for each line, too.

This was a community effort and I thought it had a good variety of concerns that players still have with GT5, so it just goes to show how important it is to speak up, take part in good discussions, and not just lurk, if you want to have some influence.

Message 17 of 108 (637 Views)
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Jan 1, 2013

MastrGT wrote:

When, say, there are at least one hundred votes, I will give the link to the GT team, so the more who vote, the sooner PD can react to your input. If anyone is holding back, now is not the time to do that. Smiley Wink We should reach that number fairly quickly, too.

Lithium's poll system only allows one vote, so there isn't much that can be done about that, for now. At least they allow more than ten lines, now, but then that would dilute the votes for each line, too.

This was a community effort and I thought it had a good variety of concerns that players still have with GT5, so it just goes to show how important it is to speak up, take part in good discussions, and not just lurk, if you want to have some influence.

This post answered all my questions about the poll, MastrGT! Thanks, bud! Smiley Happy

It was really hard to just choose one of the options since I agree with all but one of them. In my opinion, having more transparent dust and snow clouds takes away from the realism of the game. In rallying, the cars are very heavily spaced out so they rarely catch each other up. And if they do, it's usually because the car in front is going slower because of a mechanical issue, so they are quickly passed anyway; thus the dust/snow cloud is not an issue.

Rallycross is really the only place where dust/snow clouds are factored into the racing. DiRT 3 has rallycross in it with thick, realistic dust/snow clouds and I think it makes the racing more challenging and fun! Barely being able to see the car in front of me (bar maybe the faint red glow of their tail lights) makes me feel really on edge! Smiley Happy

I'm not 48 | TPRA Podcast | Follow @tunerspit on Twitter!

Wanna race online? Check out tunerspit.com today!
Message 18 of 108 (632 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Spoiler

Vote Submitted.  Great effort as usual MastrGT.   All of the changes were well thought out and wish they all could be implemented.  Thanks again and Happy New year to you and all the other GT5'ers/   Smiley Happy

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Message 19 of 108 (615 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 1, 2013

peyepete wrote:

Destinkeys wrote:

Try going to the "Gran Turismo Series General" page, top right hand corner.

Thx for the tip Pete.  I couldn't see the poll until going to the Gran Turismo Series General page.  You might want to add the blurb to your OP MastrGT?  Thx for posting the poll.

Message 20 of 108 (613 Views)
0 Likes