Oct 01 2012
By: White_R34 Uncharted Territory 1751 posts

Need GT Soundtracks.

2 replies 183 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Hello again every one I have a bit of soundtrack info to shear. It was hard tracking down older GT Soundtracks. Now I have the full CD for GT2 and I use it in GT5 and it brings back grate memorys. An I just started looking for othere full CD Soundtracks to add to GT5.

Here's the cover of the GT2 Soundtrack.

An I would love to get the GT1 3 or 4 CDs'.

An this is what GT5 Disc cover, I think looks. Although I don't know why any one would want 5 but that's up to the individual person.

I found some for sale on Amazon by way of Yahoo and here's that link: http://shopping.yahoo.com/music/?p=gran+turismo+soundtrack

I love the way PD set gave us the ability to add to the game sound tracks.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 3 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3586 posts

Re: Need GT Soundtracks.

Oct 1, 2012

I got all of the music that's in GT5 just a couple months after the game came out from some dude that posted a link on his YouTube channel to a zip file that had all the zongs in it.  Sound quality was excellent.  If you search the internet, I'm sure you can find all the game music for free and don't have to use risky peer to peer software either.

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Re: Need GT Soundtracks.

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Ive just been buys discs and I would love to save some money. I'll keep looking friend. Smiley Wink

Edit: I also use F&F Tokyo Drift, it gives a good mode to racing and drifting on the Japanese tracks.  I just wish that PD would give some japanese songs.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)
0 Likes