Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Need Friends In Gran Turismo 5

Feb 22, 2011

Added a bunch of you guys already. 

Feel free to add me as well. Always up for some remote racing / online racing or any other online mp games

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Add me as well.  I'll be making some more drivers when I can.

Thanks gang.

award280

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Just a reminder that you have to add people to your friends list on the XMB, not on the forums only.

Also has anyone else had rewards/exp not saving?  I can receive all my prizes, I see all my drivers' level increase but when I start GT back up the next day it reverts back as if no races were done.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Yeah that's happened to a friend of mine, but never me, not yet anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Malvos13 wrote:

Just a reminder that you have to add people to your friends list on the XMB, not on the forums only.

Also has anyone else had rewards/exp not saving?  I can receive all my prizes, I see all my drivers' level increase but when I start GT back up the next day it reverts back as if no races were done.

Make sure you manually save before you exit the game. In GT Life screen, click the Red Dot in the lower left corner. Happened to me once, but not since I have been manually saving.

Also on a side note. If someone has 6 drivers shared, try to leave one open for that person to use so they can host some races also.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Wizrad wrote:

Malvos13 wrote:

Make sure you manually save before you exit the game. In GT Life screen, click the Red Dot in the lower left corner. Happened to me once, but not since I have been manually saving.

Also on a side note. If someone has 6 drivers shared, try to leave one open for that person to use so they can host some races also.

Thanks, I'll try that today, wouldn't want to waste the day's races.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Malvos13 wrote:

Wizrad wrote:

Malvos13 wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that today, wouldn't want to waste the day's races.

I hear ya. Luckily when it happened to me, I had dumped all my drivers earnings before I shut down that night. Only thing is when i logged on the next day, all my drivers had been taken offline.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 22, 2011

feel free to add me as well for remote

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 23, 2011

im also a noob, feel free to add me as well

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Feel free to add me. I just created 5 noob drivers that will be available constantly .

I'll run some races over the weekend as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 380 (156 Views)
0 Likes