Oct 10 2011
By: ThuggedOutPriest First Son 19 posts
Accepted Solution

My prize cars were never given after completing S.Vettel Special Event on Suzuka!?

3 replies 70 views Edited Oct 10, 2011

So finally after months of putting it off I decide to try and complete the S. Vettel Special Events. After about an hour I complete the Suzuka circuit challenge in gold. I recieved the xp and the cash but when I went to back out to the main menu I didn't recieve anything. I'm really pissed about what just happened to me. Has this happened to anyone? And if it has is there anyway to retrieve my prize cars?

Photobucket

I'm a clean driver. Add me I'm always up for new friends to race, drift, ride, trade, or share tunes with.
A:39 B:37
S. Vettel: Silver:Gold:Gold!!!!!
Setup: DS3 and a prayer.
Message 1 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: My prize cars were never given after completing S.Vettel Special Event on Suzuka!?

Oct 10, 2011

receive* and received* sorry I don't know what happened with my fingers.

Photobucket

I'm a clean driver. Add me I'm always up for new friends to race, drift, ride, trade, or share tunes with.
Message 2 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Re: My prize cars were never given after completing S.Vettel Special Event on Suzuka!?

Oct 10, 2011

to get a X1 from the "Special Events" requires a medal in all 3 events.

Listen to the lullaby
of carbon monoxide

Message 3 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

Oct 10, 2011

Thanks bro appreciate your help. Add me if you want to race, drift, or trade I need online friends.

Photobucket

Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes