Highlighted
Jan 19 2013
By: BennyRabbit Hekseville Citizen 373 posts

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 on the big Gring

4 replies 328 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

My god this race is awesome! Maybe a lot of you did see it already, a racing SLS sponsored by Gran Turismo on the big 'gring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpSTWalx8y0

Car accident at 21:35, that Porsche is not lucky, or maybe does it push a bit too hard?

Look at how close all these fools are at high speed. That's crazy! And all those slower cars everywhere after the second lap.

Anyway, it always hits me how GT5 is close to real stuff when seeing this. Car slips, oversteer, etc.

And that SLS engine sound..... which is not the same at all than in GT but we already know all that ;-)

Enjoy!

Message 1 of 5 (328 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1089 posts

Re: Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 on the big Gring

Jan 19, 2013

BennyRabbit wrote:

My god this race is awesome! Maybe a lot of you did see it already, a racing SLS sponsored by Gran Turismo on the big 'gring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpSTWalx8y0

Car accident at 21:35, that Porsche is not lucky, or maybe does it push a bit too hard?

Look at how close all these fools are at high speed. That's crazy! And all those slower cars everywhere after the second lap.

Anyway, it always hits me how GT5 is close to real stuff when seeing this. Car slips, oversteer, etc.

And that SLS engine sound..... which is not the same at all than in GT but we already know all that ;-)

Enjoy!

Oh Dang!!!! That was so intense dude!! Loved every minute of that and yeah, just like some of the races I have had on the track. That sound too. I hope GT6(PD) get the sounds of the engine, exhaust, brakes, and transmission whine down next time. Thanks for posting!

" A defeat is good for the character if you take it the right way."

Who said it?
Message 2 of 5 (319 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44907 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I watched most of this and will finish later today. This 1.69Gb file downloaded more quickly than normal for us, nearly 1.5 Mbps.

It would be a good training tape for anyone who struggles with driving on the Ring. Besides just the driving line, braking points, where to coast, turn-in points, throttle control, passing, among other driving skills, all get demonstrated for you.

Message 3 of 5 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Best song I've heard in a long while.... absolutely beautiful.

Message 4 of 5 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1980 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Watched this all the way through - what an incredible ride! Got me hoping for some GT3 DLC in the future ( ;-P) Look at the crazy 3 wide action up the hill around 50 min, and is that a NFS logo around 55 min?
Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)
0 Likes