Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Re: Master list of non-paintable, Stripe or two-tone changing cars in GT5.

Mar 9, 2012

The premium Nissan SILVIA K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 - the first 3 selectable choices are Two-Tones...if u paint the car the lower portion becomes the same color as rest of the car.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 70 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2465 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Added, thank you.

Jess

"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Message 71 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 10, 2012

i have a few more colors from my garage for the 69 camaro ss that arent yet listed in your tome...they are Forest Green Metallic, Dusk Blue Metallic, and Garnet Red, all of these have white stripes...also you have the champagne colored one on the list already...it has black stripes ...keep it up, the tome is great thanks...

Message 72 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 10, 2012

I have two more for the Chevy Corvette Stingray L46 350 C3 '69...Can-am White, and Fathom Green Metallic.

Message 73 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 10, 2012

For the Cuda Six Pack 71....I have Sassy Grass Green-black on rear quarter panels...Glacial Blue Metallic-black... Bahama Yellow-black...Light Gold-black.....  Plymouth Superbird....I have Burnt Orange Metallic...Burnt Tan Metallic...Frosted Teal Metallic...and Walnut Metallic..........  For the Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO 64... I have Nocturne Blue...and Sunfire Red....For the Mercury Cougar XR-7 67....I have Turquoise....Cumberland Beige...and Iverness Green.

Message 74 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 10, 2012

For the Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 I have Butterscotch....Willow Green....and Black.....For the Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 I have Sublime....Burgundy Metallic.....Dark Blue Metallic....Orange......Dark Green Metallic.....and Rallye Green.... Hope i didnt relist any you had on your tome...im pretty sure all of these are not on the list as I see it...but sometimes i get a bit bug eyed when typing and flipping pages...once again, great tome...now im on a mission to get the rest of the muscle car colors on your list that i dont yet have...thanks a bunch

Message 75 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 10, 2012

For the Chevy Corvette Coupe '63 I have Ermine White, and Ivy Green Metallic.  Not sure if you were listing the 54 convertible...but i have black and sportsman red on that also.

Message 76 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8245 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Pretty sure OP is looking for cars with strange paint behaviour of some sort and not a list of possible colours.

Message 77 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Actually I went from the tome itself...which has listed different colors of the cars that i listed...with a message and link to this thread for anyone to add extra information...even though the title of this thread does not specifically state the need for the information i have provided, the tome does, therefore this thread and the tome go hand and hand.  I find the tome to be extremely useful since i collect the muscle cars, and want to eventually have every available color, of every available model. However, I do respect your policing of the thread, it certainly could seem like a compilation of useless information and over posting had I been wrongly posting, because it took me a while to compile the information and flooded the thread.  Its all information I'm hoping others like me intend to use, and the tome is the perfect destination for said information.   Hope you yourself can actually use this to your advantage while shopping for cars.   Race on fellow Gamers...

Message 78 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2465 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Your both right. I'm looking to pick out the cars that can't be painted and the colors they came in as it was asked for as well. Also the cars that have two-tones or stripeing that changes when painted. More so we are looking of the non-paintables colors such as the 'Cuda. I will add any of those list you listed that are not up already. Plus I need to get off my duff and take a look at my inventory as well give that the white '69 SS Camaro may the only car non-paintable I don't have.

Thank you all for your input. The GT community as a whole is why I'm doing this.

Jess

"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Message 79 of 103 (144 Views)
0 Likes