Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 25 2013
By: CWS_BattleFox721 Splicer 74 posts

Looking for someone to take me under their wing!!

6 replies 315 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

OK Lke the title says, I am a nice guy easy to get along with and I am lookin for a friend to help me in the game. I would read everything on the forums, but I can be way too time consuming. With that said I love this game & would love to have some help since I only know how to racing and not much at all on the tuning side of things. Also, me(32yrs old) & my brother(20) would be interested in joining a crew if possible.

Add me! My PSN: CWS_ BattleFox721

Thx Again.

[NO Hotheads Plz]

Message 1 of 7 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Re: Looking for someone to take me under their wing!!

Jan 25, 2013

This is something I would be interested in. What time zone are you in? what are your normal hours playing online GT5. I am also 32 and someone once had to teach me what I know. I like paying things forward. I have a level 40 in the game (different username) but also have  real track expierience. Let me know if this is what your looking for. I am also a member of a separate GT5 community. If you end up sticking with GT5 I could get you in my Club!

Message 2 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
848 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I would suggest joining a group like TPRA (or the Tunas). There are a wide range of racers from beginners to GT Academy finalists in these groups and they love to help each other develop great racing skills. They offer private rooms with great, clean racing. There are many people here who will help you with racecraft,  tunes, cars, paints etc.! Come and check us out!

BANG

photo BANGNOLUFSENSigPic4_zpsa53ba0de.jpg
Message 3 of 7 (274 Views)
MVP Support
41932 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Check out this forum's GT events. There are some easy-to-join events that will introduce you to other members and that will help you get going on-line with GT. Links are in my sig.

Using a chat headset will make helping you more efficient, so I hope you have one.

Message 4 of 7 (252 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 26, 2013

If you're in to Nascar, TPRA is running a 110 lap race at Motegi Saturday night. Might be a good one to get started with, the pace will be fast but it will be clean.

Message 5 of 7 (224 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I offer private driving lessons. And public ones also. Let me know.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (190 Views)
I Only Post Everything
951 posts

Jan 28, 2013
What level are you at in the game CWS? Did you just get GT5 or have you been playing awhile?
" The problem is, when you push it to the limit it's irresistible. And as soon as you've done it you want to do it again."

Who said it?
Message 7 of 7 (182 Views)
0 Likes