Highlighted
Jan 21 2011
By: LegitEventStaff First Son 12 posts

LEGIT RACING LEAGUE SHUFFLE RACE

9 replies 85 views Edited Jan 21, 2011

Every Friday night we are hosting a public, but no-nonsense, shuffle race. This race was created to find drivers who wish to compete and have fun racing various cars on various tracks around the world. The Lobby will be open to the public and additional rooms will be created as necessary.

What is a Shuffle Race you ask? It is a race in which the game randomly assigns a car to each participant before heading out on the track. There is no tuning allowed in this mode either so theres  no worry about not having a good enough tune to race. The tracks will rotate throughout the night at random by the host. So come out and find us to enjoy some good, clean, competitive, friendly racing.

The Legit Racing League was formed to invite like minded drivers to race in a friendly, respectable, and competitive environment. When Gran Turismo 5  Prologue was released there was no points based racing available besides time trials. So a couple of guys got together to form the first league that would do just that. Over the last three years the Legit Racing League has grown with members of all different ages and walks of life. The core of the Legit Racing League is and always will be its members.

The Legit Racing League is Gran Turismo 5 oriented but we also run weekly series with other sony PS3 racing titles.

Racing is our passion but we also have some of the best drifters in GT. We currently have two drift teams in the league but there is always room for more. It doesn't matter if your a beginner or seasoned drifter, come get sideways with LRL.

All Gran Turismo racers  are welcome to run in our events. You do not need to be a member but you will need to race by our standard. Race clean and respectful.

The Legit Racing League has numerous teams inside of the league. Although we encourage everyone to join a team of their choice it is not necessary. We do not expect all members to be the fastest guy on the track. However we do ask them to race respectfully at all times.

Current Series:

LR-PR-Bowler’s Tuners Cup Series:  433hp limit with a 1250 weight minimum. A car can only be used once. 

DTM Series: The Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (DTM, German Touring Car Masters) is a touring car racing series based in Germany.

Future Series to include but not limited to: Classic Muscle Car, Lemans, and Super Gt and much more.

So whats stopping you from enjoying the BEST online racing league anywhere?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 10 (85 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Re: LEGIT RACING LEAGUE SHUFFLE RACE

Jan 21, 2011

I look forward to clean racing myself anytime! Thanks for the heads up, i will be looking forward to joining.

Message 2 of 10 (85 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Jan 21, 2011

SirOmega wrote:

I look forward to clean racing myself anytime! Thanks for the heads up, i will be looking forward to joining.

The room should be up around 6 c.s.t. and I will post the room i.d. number in this thread.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 10 (85 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 21, 2011

Cool. I'll be there!

______________Luck is where hard work and opportunity meet._______________
____With patience and perserverance, you can piss a hole in a brick......my dad____
___________________________Click my sig_____________________________
Message 4 of 10 (85 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jan 21, 2011

I will be there as well Last week was a blast

Message 5 of 10 (85 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Jan 21, 2011

Please remember this race is open to all gran turismo 5 racers.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 10 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Jan 22, 2011

The room id number is 1472 6399 8451 1923 8361 or look for Legit Racing Shuffle room

Photobucket
Message 7 of 10 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 22, 2011

Thanks to everyone who came out again last night. As by popular request we may be changing things up a bit this week. Stay tuned.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 10 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 23, 2011

will you race on any other days apart from a friday

Message 9 of 10 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jan 28, 2011

Was wondering if you guys use the Arcade Race tires during the shuffle races, if the answer is no i would be interested. Though i cant imagine anyone would have the desire to race 200hp cars on race tires anyway.

Message 10 of 10 (85 Views)
0 Likes