Splicer
47 posts

Re: Just broke game disk in half and smashed controller....this game sucks

Feb 10, 2011

Clearly this is an epic post to still be "alive" and to WyldeAnimal thats an awesome photo finish

userbarz.com

userbarz.com
Message 91 of 107 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8924 posts

Feb 11, 2011

Catheeeeeeee wrote:

***SIGH****  I am in almost the same boat as you are. 

Although, this is my first jump into a racing game, I`m ready to give up too!  I`ve gotten most of my licenses, played to level a24 and b15, got a garage full of cars and I get on that frikkin Like the Wind track and they leave me in thier simulated dust.  I know I have the driving skills otherwise I`d still be in the lower levels (my husband plays too and he is still stuck in the lower levels).  But nothing I own seems to be able to keep in that race or the Gran Tourismo All Stars.  I need credits, cause I spent most of mine trying to soupe up the cars I have, I`ve tried a zillion different settings for braking, suspension and torque and still nothing.  I`ve got cars that out-horsepower anything on the track and still nothing!  (I keep saying to my husband `ìf I ever meet the freak in the fan cooled car, I`m gonna kick him in the nutsack!`)

You have my sympathies.............

Cheers,

Cathee

I've only tried to drive my truck with my thumbs once since becoming addicted to GT5

Corvette ZR1 (C6) 09 Race Modded, then upgraded to max performance will win Like the wind.

To OP... if you are going to be tearing your stuff up, can I have your ps3?

I think my 2 year old would love to have it for her birthday!

Message 92 of 107 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 11, 2011

Sad -- little person

Message 93 of 107 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Feb 11, 2011

damn I cant believe this thread still goin...

Digital are we ever gonna see you again?

Message 94 of 107 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Feb 11, 2011

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Games:
Grand Theft Auto 4 , Modern Warfare 2 , Little Big Planet , Street Fighter , Sonic's Greatest Genesis Collection , Monopoly , Metal Gear Solid 4 , Iron Man , Grand Turismo 5 Prologue , Grand Turismo 5 , Need For Speed Shift , Need For Speed Pro Street , Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance , Motor Storm Pacific Rift , Facebreaker , Far Cry 2

Yeah I'd like to see his reaction to all of this. He's probably still reading through all of the responses haha.

Message 95 of 107 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5024 posts

Feb 11, 2011

InvisibleVIPER wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Games:
Grand Theft Auto 4 , Modern Warfare 2 , Little Big Planet , Street Fighter , Sonic's Greatest Genesis Collection , Monopoly , Metal Gear Solid 4 , Iron Man , Grand Turismo 5 Prologue , Grand Turismo 5 , Need For Speed Shift , Need For Speed Pro Street , Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance , Motor Storm Pacific Rift , Facebreaker , Far Cry 2

Yeah I'd like to see his reaction to all of this. He's probably still reading through all of the responses haha.

Actually, with way the O.P. deals with anger, I'd have to agree with an earlier post and say that he's probably thrown his computer out the window by now. 

Message 96 of 107 (23 Views)
Sackboy
442 posts

Feb 11, 2011

Zelisius wrote:

Catheeeeeeee wrote:

***SIGH****  I am in almost the same boat as you are. 

Although, this is my first jump into a racing game, I`m ready to give up too!  I`ve gotten most of my licenses, played to level a24 and b15, got a garage full of cars and I get on that frikkin Like the Wind track and they leave me in thier simulated dust.  I know I have the driving skills otherwise I`d still be in the lower levels (my husband plays too and he is still stuck in the lower levels).  But nothing I own seems to be able to keep in that race or the Gran Tourismo All Stars.  I need credits, cause I spent most of mine trying to soupe up the cars I have, I`ve tried a zillion different settings for braking, suspension and torque and still nothing.  I`ve got cars that out-horsepower anything on the track and still nothing!  (I keep saying to my husband `ìf I ever meet the freak in the fan cooled car, I`m gonna kick him in the nutsack!`)

You have my sympathies.............

Cheers,

Cathee

I've only tried to drive my truck with my thumbs once since becoming addicted to GT5

Corvette ZR1 (C6) 09 Race Modded, then upgraded to max performance will win Like the wind.

To OP... if you are going to be tearing your stuff up, can I have your ps3?

I think my 2 year old would love to have it for her birthday!

Well if she is B-Spec lvl 15, then hopefully she has the Furai Concept. It has the propper power to weight ratio to win the Like the Wind series, with a few part purchases and some tuning. Thats what I used.

Message 97 of 107 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Feb 11, 2011

DaletonaDave wrote:

InvisibleVIPER wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Games:

Actually, with way the O.P. deals with anger, I'd have to agree with an earlier post and say that he's probably thrown his computer out the window by now. 

lol and because that window broke when he threw the computer out of it, he tore down the entire wall because the window doesn't work anymore.

Message 98 of 107 (23 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Feb 11, 2011

to OP,

why couldn't you have done this to your keyboard and mouse and save us all a headache?

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 99 of 107 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2129 posts

Feb 12, 2011

To OP, if you want, you can send me all your cars, I make sure they get raced.

Photobucket
Message 100 of 107 (23 Views)
0 Likes