Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1936 posts

Re: Just broke game disk in half and smashed controller....this game sucks

Feb 13, 2011

same problem got mad and my gf got pissed at me for swerng my ass of, u have to turn on like the wind all the arodynamics on all the way , then your car turns sharper and maintains the same speed n youl win on like the wind i forgot how i pased that but i think it was with the miolta that i unlocked in like the wind

Message 101 of 107 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Feb 14, 2011

Oh well, just as I expected. OP comes and posts his frustrations, no vents vehemently and what happens? Aside from the few posts actually trying to help, here comes all the one-liners and douche bag replies. Way to keep it classy guys.

EMPIRE STATE OF MIND
Message 102 of 107 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Feb 14, 2011

Hey I found this while looking up stuff on racing wheels.  Give it a shot it may work.  I am not that high yet so have no first hand knowledge.

At level 21, you unlock a race called  "Like the Wind" in the expert hall. You most likely do not have a  vehicle that will be able to keep up with the LeMans cars you are pitted  against. However, golds in both of these races will earn you a Toyota  Minolta 88-CV, which will be useful in many races to come. It's a very  tricky event, so your car setup and driving technique are crucial.  Follow these steps to take the gold and guarantee your first purebred  race car.

1. Buy a Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09. This car has the upgrades available that you will need.

2. After step one, you will need around $500,000 to upgrade this vehicle.

3. Go to GT Auto, and buy the Racing Modification for the car. (It should be at the very end of the menu.)

4. Now that your Corvette is light and ready for the tracks, you will need power to keep up with those LM Cars.

5. In the tuning shop, buy every high end modification you can,  including the supercharger. Be sure to get every bit of HP possible into  your Vette.

Now, it's Race Day! Follow the next steps to ensuring gold.

1. You will need to fine-tune the setup. Go to car settings (the  wrench icon) and tune your transmission to a top speed of 242. Set the  car's downforce (Body and Aero) to the highest possible number on the  front and back.

2. The second race on Indy is the toughest, so get that out of the  way first: You will need to slipstream to stay up with the others. At  the corners, cut inside to overtake your opponents. After a lap or two,  you should be pretty close to first, if you haven't reached it. This is  the hard part: you will have to block the fast LM cars from taking your  spot, so looking backwards in third person is the best way to drive on  the straights.

3. After you finally win this one, complete the other. There isn't  much to say, but don't slam cars too hard, for your downforce is high  and easy to upset. When you pull ahead, you will probably gain a large  lead.

Enjoy your new Toyota Minolta 88-CV!

Additions by soi_sunny: To win the race called Like the Wind  at level 21 in extreme series for les money all you need is a Pagani  Zonda R, which can be won by completing the B-Spec GT World Championship  race in the Professional series. Get the car up to the maximum BHP and  buy some Racing Soft tires (very important). Fine tune the car before  entering the race. Set the top speed to 242 under the trasmission  settings and then set the downforce of the car to the top number for  both front and back. Beat those monster cars and win yourself a very  fact Toyota Minolta.

Message 103 of 107 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Feb 14, 2011

totalownership wrote:

Oh well, just as I expected. OP comes and posts his frustrations, no vents vehemently and what happens? Aside from the few posts actually trying to help, here comes all the one-liners and ****** bag replies. Way to keep it classy guys.

EMPIRE STATE OF MIND

And has not been back to the thread since!, SO the OP gets what ever he gets due to the fact that he cannot be bothered to come back and defend himself.

Original username: Redrkt
Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
Message 104 of 107 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Feb 14, 2011

One week ago this OP put this thread up, an hour later he commented on a different thread saying he was done with this forum and wouldn't be back. Yet you numbskulls STILL are talking and commenting like he's reading this drivel. I to am taking leave from these crummy GT5 threads, to many of you negative, over-opinionated               on here. Its used to be a nice place, not anymore. Lets see how many of you dopes will comment on this knowing I won't be back to read it.

Message 105 of 107 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Feb 14, 2011

redrkt wrote:

totalownership wrote:

Oh well, just as I expected. OP comes and posts his frustrations, no vents vehemently and what happens? Aside from the few posts actually trying to help, here comes all the one-liners and ****** bag replies. Way to keep it classy guys.

EMPIRE STATE OF MIND

And has not been back to the thread since!, SO the OP gets what ever he gets due to the fact that he cannot be bothered to come back and defend himself.

Original username: Redrkt Original reg date: 12/30/03

Seems like he MAY be doing the intelligent thing and cooling off first before coming back. If he came back and read half the garbage up here I very much doubt he'll be skipping up and down the yellow brick road smiling and whistling. What do YOU think would happen if he came back and "defended" himself?

I myself had to refrain from this site for a spell as some grade-school clown B.S. happened to me to "some people" in here. Rather than come here and spout off I just let it ride. I just kept it classly even though there was NO CLASS in what went down. NONE. But I expect no less.

EMPIRE STATE OF MIND
Message 106 of 107 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8687 posts

Feb 14, 2011

the thread was a negative thread, dude.  where do you get off criticizing the people who don't like his negativity?

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 107 of 107 (52 Views)
0 Likes