Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
661 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010

Absinthetic wrote:

guncrazy56 wrote:
How can you guys act like there is no issue here?

because there is none

 

just youre warped reality where a game that takes more than 4 years is unacceptable at the same time a game that takes less time than 4 years is unacceptable

Message Edited by Absinthetic on 01-29-2010 03:40 PM

he knows the secret to a good game is exactly 4 yrs development

Message 21 of 75 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/18/2007
Online
11176 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010

guncrazy56 wrote:
How can you guys act like there is no issue here? I bet when it does come out there will be major online lag issues, and gameplay bugs that hurt your gaming experience. Maybe not but I think its likely to happen unfortunately.

You constantly post nothing but inane and massively innacurate doom threads and you want to know why no one takes you seriously? Have you actually looked at your own posts? Your only point seems to be to rile up as many posters as you possibly can, and laugh behind your monitor. I've pointed out your hypocrisy more than once and you fail to respond to it. You also fail to reasonably back up any of your statements, nor respond to any post that actually is able to counter your stance effectively. Instead you continue to cry foul at the people who belittle you. I've seen you also state on more than one occasion that people here have ruined your online reputation. I'm sorry but there's only one person responsible for your reputation. That's you.

 

You claim you play for no other reason than to justify your purchase of a $600 console and you think anyone here has sympathy? I mean honestly, if you can't stand anything that you play, or hear about or experience then there really is no way you can possibly continue to game. If a game annoys me, I stop playing it. Why is it so hard for you to stop playing if everything disgusts you? I sure as heck wouldn't continue an activity that bored, annoyed or disgusted me, no matter how much money I spent on it.

 

 Gaming is great. If you can't enjoy your hobby, then you need a new one. 

Message 22 of 75 (44 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/11/2010
Offline
393 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010

PapaWarlock wrote:

guncrazy56 wrote:
How can you guys act like there is no issue here? I bet when it does come out there will be major online lag issues, and gameplay bugs that hurt your gaming experience. Maybe not but I think its likely to happen unfortunately.

You constantly post nothing but inane and massively innacurate doom threads and you want to know why no one takes you seriously? Have you actually looked at your own posts? Your only point seems to be to rile up as many posters as you possibly can, and laugh behind your monitor. I've pointed out your hypocrisy more than once and you fail to respond to it. You also fail to reasonably back up any of your statements, nor respond to any post that actually is able to counter your stance effectively. Instead you continue to cry foul at the people who belittle you. I've seen you also state on more than one occasion that people here have ruined your online reputation. I'm sorry but there's only one person responsible for your reputation. That's you.

 

You claim you play for no other reason than to justify your purchase of a $600 console and you think anyone here has sympathy? I mean honestly, if you can't stand anything that you play, or hear about or experience then there really is no way you can possibly continue to game. If a game annoys me, I stop playing it. Why is it so hard for you to stop playing if everything disgusts you? I sure as heck wouldn't continue an activity that bored, annoyed or disgusted me, no matter how much money I spent on it.

 

 Gaming is great. If you can't enjoy your hobby, then you need a new one. 


Serious Kudos dude. This explains everything Guncrazy needs to do.

 

I'm going to have to agree with this completely. He only makes topics that he KNOWS people will get mad over, or a topic that will start a lot of controversy. As to him crying foul, I know that from experience. He was blowing complete smoke and I called him a name and he reported me from here to Kuwait. Another friend of mine on the forums who will remain nameless ( at his request) Barely insulted Guncrazy, and in my eyes it wasn't an insult at all. Guncrazy replies with "I'm aware that was directed at me, and I EXPECT an apology!!!" It's just sad anymore. 

 

This is such a beautiful section Papawarlock. When the PS3 Released, my dad bought 3 sixty gigabyte PS3s right off the shelf along with two copies of every game released in the NA at the time. Sure my father had a lot more money than the average family living in America; But his family ( me especially :smileyvery-happy:) loved gaming, and he knew we would love and appreciate our PS3s. He even bought a 68" HDTV and had an entire game room built for us to enjoy our new PS3s. My question to you Guncrazy, why would you buy a 600 dollar console if you didn't want it, or you didn't like any of the games on it?

 

100% Israeli. FFXIII Lightning <3

Message 23 of 75 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/28/2009
Offline
339 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010
hey, if you guys think about it, guncrazy gives smart gamers a reason to live! if it weren't for doomsayers like him, then smart gamers would have no one to prove wrong! then all knowledge that you gained would be forgotten because you don't use it! i for one would kudos all his posts if it weren't for the fact that he is a troll.
Message 24 of 75 (44 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/18/2007
Online
11176 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010

Zanzanbeast wrote:
hey, if you guys think about it, guncrazy gives smart gamers a reason to live! if it weren't for doomsayers like him, then smart gamers would have no one to prove wrong! then all knowledge that you gained would be forgotten because you don't use it! i for one would kudos all his posts if it weren't for the fact that he is a troll.

You do have a bit of a point. There have been a few interesting conversations arise from his rantings, yet he himself has offered nothing more than a concept. There is very little filling to his posts themselves. I think the DLC and Online threads in particular saw some very nice conversations and many excellent points were made for and against both ideas.

Message 25 of 75 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/22/2008
Offline
279 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010
I'm not responding to you, troll. One look at your posting history and that's enough for me. Get out.
Message 26 of 75 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/26/2003
Offline
6080 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010

I'm sure you'll find a way to say that Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII not being exclusive, and GOW 3 in general is the doom of the Playstation. I'm still astounded that the mods have let you stay on here as long as they have. You've been trolling for awhile now.

Message Edited by NeonReaver on 01-30-2010 01:14 PM
Message 27 of 75 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2007
Offline
8695 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010

Zanzanbeast wrote:
hey, if you guys think about it, guncrazy gives smart gamers a reason to live! if it weren't for doomsayers like him, then smart gamers would have no one to prove wrong! then all knowledge that you gained would be forgotten because you don't use it! i for one would kudos all his posts if it weren't for the fact that he is a troll.

the thing is, he doesn't add value to the discussion he creates.

 

a thread he made about "is DLC the downfall of gaming"  had over 30 pages!!  But his OP said, well... is it?

 

troll is troll


~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 28 of 75 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/02/2007
Offline
3590 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010
A game can't fail if nobody's played the damn thing yet.
Message 29 of 75 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/12/2008
Offline
1712 posts
 

Re: Is GT5 already a failure?

Jan 30, 2010
The Time Trial demo had over 1 million downloads  in what, 2 weeks? Yeeeeah... That sure is a failure.
Message 30 of 75 (44 Views)