Jan 08 2014
By: duane100561 First Son 3 posts

In Gran Turismo 6 The new update for online, on the ps3 ( glitches).

2 replies 483 views Edited Jan 8, 2014

Downloaded Gran Tursimo 6 on the ps3. Great overall game but when I downloaded the update for online, everything started to glitch. Gran Tursimo 5 the main menu was a great layout. On gt6 the layout is so confusing. 

Message 1 of 3 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3040 posts

Re: In Gran Turismo 6 The new update for online, on the ps3 ( glitches).

Jan 8, 2014

duane100561 wrote:

Downloaded Gran Tursimo 6 on the ps3. Great overall game but when I downloaded the update for online, everything started to glitch. Gran Tursimo 5 the main menu was a great layout. On gt6 the layout is so confusing. 

You may have to redownload the update. Try to use a wired connection too. The same problems occured in GT5s updates.

I dont really like the menu in GT6 either, just for a different reason. Its easy to use, but BORING to look at. I miss the GT4 layout. Also, I did like that I could change the background in 5 and theyll probably do something like that in 6.

Dirty_Harry44
Message 2 of 3 (439 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5544 posts

Re: In Gran Turismo 6 The new update for online, on the ps3 ( glitches).

Jan 9, 2014
I've messed with the 4 home screen, and, while it's visually interesting, it's horribly frustrating to deal with.

Yes, these menus are simple, but they are, at least, easy.

However, I could go for some animation when you hover on an item. Smiley Happy
If you are a Christian, copy and paste this in your sig. In life, and especially as a Christian, in order to finish first, you must first finish. What's YOUR first place? donoharm.us #sharethegift #peaceispossible #BecauseHeLives #Hallelujah

I am autistic, but not always eloquent.

"Racing makes a heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan
Not all curves that you brake for are corners that you turn for-Matterhorn.... Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)
0 Likes