I have ideas, too many lately to be honest, but first I have questions.
1. What type of environment do you want to run the races in? ex: Party like the Saturday drive in or simulation like the current Daytona 500 event
2. Do you have a car preference? ex: tuned, untuned, FWD, RWD, 4WD, muscle, exotic, or a mix.
3. What are your favorite tracks?
4. Do you want the challenge of the event to be close racing or mastering the car or both?
5. Do you want a common theme for all your races?
In my opinion these are all important question one needs to consider if they are going to run a weekly event. Or at least these are the things I would think about if I were to start a series.
As for one idea. Since your event title is Monstrosity Mondays how about allow open tunes but require HP to be max and weight to be as low as possible with really slick tires. Basically make the cars monsters to drive. Start with the Art Morrison Vette. (sigh... Yes I know, I've got that car stuck in my head now)
Generally speaking, the beginner and intermediate races are hackfests. So if you're looking for demolition derby style action, pick beginner or intermediate. However, if you want to see all the names who post here, you'll need to go with expert events.
Also, my preference is the tuneless events. A **bleep**ty racer in a good tune can beat a good racer with a **bleep**ty tune so in the tuneless races I know I'll finish mid-pack or better unless I do something stupid. While I've got a bunch of tunes, I didn't have one for the Lexus that was running last night.
My easy answer to your question of preference is any RWD race that's not at London or Eiger.
I've hit on the sure thing this time. An event nobody has ever constructed like this before.
Monstrosity Mondays will have an event on the 14th and the 21st. The first one on the 14th we will be running the Lexus IS F.
Here's how it will be different. Instead of doing the same ol' oval, we will use the chicane on the backstretch. I will start a new detailed thread for it.