Aug 13 2012
By: OgCoke First Son 2 posts

I need SERIOUS HELP please.

5 replies 222 views Edited Aug 13, 2012

Me and my friend have been racing and he has a 95 EG SIR with like 100 miles. Really low miles. we have the same setup and he keeps outrunning me and he told me its cause i have to much. If someone could please do me the favor of trading with me or something, i Just really need a Honda EG 95 SIR with really really low miles on it. Id probably wouldnt be happier at any other time in my life. Its my top favorite car and i have 10k miles.

Thanks to anyone who helps me in the near future.

Message 1 of 6 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Re: I need SERIOUS HELP please.

Aug 13, 2012

you can use one of the car restoration tickets to resotre it back to zero miles and perfect health.

by "too much", however, it could be that it is not too used, but overpowered.  Do you have all of the engine and weight stages done and perhaps trying to detune it to meet specs?   Detuning an engine too much can have desastrous consequences to the power curve.  The car restoration tickets don't reverse those changes.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 2 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44771 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Welcome to the GT forum, OgCoke!

When you do get the car, make a copy of your progress file and keep it safe. That way, since this car is so important to you, at any time that you need another one in the future, you can pull out that copy and send yourself another, from another account.

Just make sure you do it right, so that you don't lose your current progress, or that car, etc.

Otherwise, there is the GT Marketplace sub-forum to request trades or gifts. 

Message 3 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Aug 13, 2012

not only make a backup, but gift the car brand new with 0 miles to yourself  on another account and send the ticket back again.  you'll always have a fresh one sitting there waiting for you that way.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 4 of 6 (206 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Thank you guys for all the help. (:

Message 5 of 6 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Aug 13, 2012

exXboxFan wrote:

not only make a backup, but gift the car brand new with 0 miles to yourself  on another account and send the ticket back again.  you'll always have a fresh one sitting there waiting for you that way.

Amen brother...

Amen.

Just don't do this with certain VW's...

You know how rabbits multiply... Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (184 Views)