Jul 07 2012
By: Death_kong First Son 7 posts
Accepted Solution

I have a problem i cant fix

4 replies 253 views Edited Jul 7, 2012
So i was play on my GT account and i decided to gift one of my cars to my brother so he could upgrade it fully for me, i sent the car to my brother and he got it and upgraded it fully, he then tried to gift it back to me and it says "You cannot send anymore, as you have reached your daily limit." The funny thing is he hasn't gifted any cars to anyone in months. I think it has something to do with the new update for GT but the only thing that's weird about is is that Im able to gift cars on my account but my brother can't. What's the problem here?
Message 1 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1980 posts

Re: I have a problem i cant fix

Jul 7, 2012
Wait a day, then try again. If that won't work, then your brother may have to send the car to yet another account before sending it to you. Both of you should check both your system version and your game version, be sure they are the same.

About all I can think of; good luck!
Message 2 of 5 (250 Views)
Fender Bender
3959 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2012

Death_kong wrote:
So i was play on my GT account and i decided to gift one of my cars to my brother so he could upgrade it fully for me, i sent the car to my brother and he got it and upgraded it fully, he then tried to gift it back to me and it says "You cannot send anymore, as you have reached your daily limit." The funny thing is he hasn't gifted any cars to anyone in months. I think it has something to do with the new update for GT but the only thing that's weird about is is that Im able to gift cars on my account but my brother can't. What's the problem here?

Becuase you sent it is why he can't send it back to you the same day. It counts as a daily car gift change for both of you.

Message 3 of 5 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2012

Death_kong wrote:

By any chance are you trying to send this car back and forth on the same PS3, or is it on 2 separate PS3s? If it is on the same PS3, that explains it. You can only send 1 car per day on any PS3, regardless of how many accounts there are on it. It did not used to be that way when the game first released.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Jul 9, 2012

"Kudos" Bro you know he is on tha same system. Me and my girl hit that wall but we found out after talking about it for 2min. If you send to some one on anothere system of with a diffrent IP addy, that they can send something back the same day or time.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 5 (194 Views)