Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Re: How does the Copyright with the save work for this game?

Jan 19, 2011

scca_ziptie wrote:

If you backup your save file via usb, you can copy it to the new console that you purchase.  I found that I had to create the same "user name" on the new PS and then(obviously) had to login in to my existing PSN account.  All trophies showed up, no issues. 

The first time that I attempted this it didn't work, but I later found out that I typed in a different "username" than what was on my original Playstation.  Somehow it "tags" save data to the username and PSN account.

First rule of Italian driving, "That which is behind you is not important."

thank you very much!

Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 14 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

Jan 19, 2011

Still waitin on that first thread where somebod tried to do a restore and it failed due to copyright infringement

Message 12 of 14 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Jan 20, 2011

que?

choochie49 wrote:

Still waitin on that first thread where somebod tried to do a restore and it failed due to copyright infringement

Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 14 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
11662 posts

Jan 20, 2011

rxpapi12 wrote:

Its nice that we could do that but the litlle trophy ***** in me cares is cries at the fact the save identifies user and not PSN T_T

Yes, you can play with them. ;)

sorry to tell you this rxpapi, but trophies don't mean anything anymore unless you only do it for your own satisfaction. because of the keys to the system being released, a homebrew app has been developed to unlock trophies on games just by playing it once.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=283575?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-News-RSS

Message 14 of 14 (22 Views)
0 Likes