May 19 2010
By: LaiChunKwan Sackboy 459 posts

How about some more tracks?

9 replies 21 views Edited May 19, 2010

I believe it'd be a safe assumption to say I am speaking for most Gran Turismo players out there that it'd be nice to have a few more tracks on Prologue while we're waiting for GT5 to come out. Even some old tracks from the previous Gran Turismos would be nice. You know, like Trial Mountain and Deep Forest? I was going to play those tracks on GT4, but the Driving Force GT does not work for GT4 on the PS3.

I hope Polyphony reads this and actually does something about it instead of having us wait until the end of the year in order to increase their chances of winning racing game of the year! That's what film makers do for drama films!

(I tried searching for a similar post, but did not find it)

Message 1 of 10 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Re: How about some more tracks?

May 19, 2010

Would be good but i think you'd have more chance of wining a trip to space!

Message 2 of 10 (21 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

May 20, 2010

Oh, I just won a trip to space on this bottle of coke!

Message 3 of 10 (21 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
45124 posts

May 20, 2010

Prologue is dead code. SONY didn't even keep their word about updating it with a whole bunch of features, so expecting updates now is futile.

Message 4 of 10 (21 Views)
Fender Bender
3260 posts

May 20, 2010

,LaiChunKwan wrote:

I hope Polyphony reads this and actually does something about it instead of having us wait until the end of the year in order to increase their chances of winning racing game of the year! That's what film makers do for drama films!

I have a feeling that PD's priorities are in a different place.  RGOTY (is that even?....) is not really worth lobbying for, seeing as how there's no competition.

This is called, "We got you by the " and there is not much you can do.  Plus, I'm afraid that any revenue stream directed towards GT5P was diverted a long...long time ago.

Message 5 of 10 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3275 posts

May 20, 2010

MastrGT wrote:

Prologue is dead code. SONY didn't even keep their word about updating it with a whole bunch of features, so expecting updates now is futile.

So is resistance. Mwahahahaha! Smiley Tongue

I'm not 48 | TPRA Podcast | Follow @tunerspit on Twitter!

Wanna race online? Check out tunerspit.com today!
Message 6 of 10 (21 Views)
First Son
24 posts

May 20, 2010

My DFGT works fine with GT4 on the PS2 so it should work on the PS3.

how long before I can add a sig to my posts?
Message 7 of 10 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3586 posts

May 21, 2010

LaiChunKwan wrote:

I believe it'd be a safe assumption to say I am speaking for most Gran Turismo players out there that it'd be nice to have a few more tracks on Prologue while we're waiting for GT5 to come out. Even some old tracks from the previous Gran Turismos would be nice. You know, like Trial Mountain and Deep Forest? I was going to play those tracks on GT4, but the Driving Force GT does not work for GT4 on the PS3.

(I tried searching for a similar post, but did not find it)

LOL, if PD added just a few more tracks it would be GT5.

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Message 8 of 10 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2816 posts

May 21, 2010

last time i was informed there was supposed to be over 40 tracks. I think somewhere even 80.

Message 9 of 10 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3275 posts

May 21, 2010

Wolfman92 wrote:

last time i was informed there was supposed to be over 40 tracks. I think somewhere even 80.

Lol, who informed you of that? Flazonuri Bamauchi? Creator of Man Furismo Jive?

The truth is, only PD and Sony know how many tracks will feature in Gran Turismo 5. We'll have to wait and see. E3 next month is a possibility for receiveing this sort of news.

All anybody's heard so far regarding tracks is the now infamous statement - "20 locations and 70 variations."

I'm not 48 | TPRA Podcast | Follow @tunerspit on Twitter!

Wanna race online? Check out tunerspit.com today!
Message 10 of 10 (21 Views)
0 Likes