Jan 26 2013
By: Karlemayn First Son 11 posts

Gran Turismo Digital Challenge - how long?

5 replies 297 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

I'm talking about the one with six races you have to do all in one sitting. It's like the Endless Playlist in Rock Band. Does that take about an hour? Hour and a half? All my favorite tracks are in there, I can't wait to give this a go!

Message 1 of 6 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: Gran Turismo Digital Challenge - how long?

Jan 26, 2013
I have never heard of this, please explain
and on that bombshell.....
Message 2 of 6 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3650 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

I think he means the Gran Turismo World Championship A-Spec series.  Where you have to win the series, not just the indivisual races and they are run as a series, one after the other.

Or the Formula GT World Championship A-SApec series, which is more likely since it is six races (as the poster said) and not 5...

This series I have not run.  I suck at formula cars...  They are much too "twitchy" for my level of precision (or lack thereof...)

As to the other, I'm afraid I do not remember, it's been a while ago since I ran it.  But does this help anyone to at know what is being asked?

Message 3 of 6 (263 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44505 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Each of the Formula races will take more than 20 minutes, if the driver is successful enough to complete the Championship on the first try. The player would know this if he does the individual races first, adjusts his car to win first and gets a feel for the car and track combos first. Doing the Championship first is just a waste of time be cause there will usually be something that makes you lose.

Message 4 of 6 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
827 posts

Jan 26, 2013

MastrGT wrote:

Each of the Formula races will take more than 20 minutes, if the driver is successful enough to complete the Championship on the first try. The player would know this if he does the individual races first, adjusts his car to win first and gets a feel for the car and track combos first. Doing the Championship first is just a waste of time be cause there will usually be something that makes you lose.

Also, if you gold all the individual races, you can exit the championship series in race 6 if the second place driver is more than 100 points behind, and you will still get the Championship Gold.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 5 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I bungled the name of this event completely; I did mean the Gran Turismo World Challenge in the Professional Series. As it happens, I also misunderstood the "one sitting" idea. This morning, I check to see I have credit for the first two.

Anyway, thanks everyone! I'm constantly amazed by the number and quality of responses here on this forum. You guys are great!

Message 6 of 6 (184 Views)
0 Likes