Dec 01 2013
By: AwesomeAlmond First Son 13 posts

Gran Turismo 6 Unlocking Greatness glitch

6 replies 1056 views Edited Dec 1, 2013

Hi everyone!

In the Canadian Contest "Unlocking Greatness", there is a glitch with the 6th car in Week 5. Now, I don't want to give away what car it is because that's cheating, but I can't get this one right, EVENTHOUGH I have clearly gotten it right. I have side-by-side images to compare it and can't find one difference between the two. It is the exact year, racing team, sponsors, everything.

Is anyone else having this problem in this game? If so, what should I do about it? I want more entries for a 2 year lease on a BMW and that is the last car I have to do to get another entry!

Message 1 of 7 (1,056 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44881 posts

Re: Gran Turismo 6 Unlocking Greatness glitch

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2013

Thanks for reporting a possible problem, AwesomeAlmond.

I can forward this to the right person.

[Edit] Has anyone else found this problem?

Message 2 of 7 (1,041 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Dec 1, 2013

yes, there are a couple more in the first three weeks that did the same thing to me.  one of which has the right model name listed twice,  i clicked on both of them and still didn't go through as correct.   even though im sure it was correct.

i don't recal  what numbers they were.  havent gone back to the sight since.

and on that bombshell.....
Message 3 of 7 (1,010 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 3, 2013
Thank you!
Message 4 of 7 (931 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 12, 2013

Hi MastrGT,

I too have been having issues from the sight not taking/accepting answers to right car but site telling me I am wrong. A good example is on week 3 car 4 can only be 1 of 2 possibilities but the sight accepts the wrong year.

I have completed 59 of 60 cars I am 99.9% certain of the last car I need (week 2, car 6), I would appreciate some help on this as I only have one guess left.

Also the site told me I had won a jacket and asked for an answer to the skill testing question (in a pop up window) when I gave an answer nothing, after several tries and even changing the answer still nothing, and I could not close the pop up window had to log out and back in to continue. I have no idea if I will now receive the jacket now. LOL

If you can forward this info onto the powers that be with the contest that would be great. Also if you could email or pm me in regards to my problem car that would be much appreciated.

Message 5 of 7 (616 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44881 posts

Dec 12, 2013

I have given PS Canada your comments, so hopefully they can correct any problems.

I have not been able to participate in this contest, so I am not sure how I can help with naming a car.

Message 6 of 7 (583 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 12, 2013

Hi Wolverine_H1, please email PlayStation_Canada@PlayStation.Sony.com so they can help you resolve these issues. 

Message 7 of 7 (546 Views)
0 Likes