Reply
Sep 04 2010
By: Asane Splicer 72 posts
Offline

Gran Turismo 5 Damage at my local Best Buy

7 replies 34 views Edited Sep 4, 2010

I posted a new photo of a murdered Ferrari 458 on GTPlanet. Here it is if you guys haven't seen it. I only had an iPhone 4 so it's blurry.

 

 

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/Asane99/IMG_1000000301.jpg>

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/Asane99/IMG_1000000302.jpg>

Message 1 of 8 (34 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/04/2009
Offline
1695 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Damage at my local Best Buy

Sep 4, 2010

Hey, I posted these in our GT5 Information Thread. Thanks for taking the time to grab these screens.

Message 2 of 8 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2007
Offline
3266 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Damage at my local Best Buy

Sep 4, 2010
Loverly.
I'm not 48 | TPRA Podcast | Follow @tunerspit on Twitter!

Wanna race online? Check out tunerspit.com today!
Message 3 of 8 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/21/2010
Offline
2471 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Damage at my local Best Buy

Sep 4, 2010

Whoa, that is the worse damage pics I seen so far.  How many walls did you eat before it became like that?

Message 4 of 8 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2007
Offline
3266 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Damage at my local Best Buy

Sep 4, 2010

Rated-M3 wrote:

Whoa, that is the worse damage pics I seen so far.  How many walls did you eat before it became like that?


Worst as in best.

I'm not 48 | TPRA Podcast | Follow @tunerspit on Twitter!

Wanna race online? Check out tunerspit.com today!
Message 5 of 8 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/21/2010
Offline
2471 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Damage at my local Best Buy

Sep 4, 2010

calvins48 wrote:

Rated-M3 wrote:

Whoa, that is the worse damage pics I seen so far.  How many walls did you eat before it became like that?


Worst as in best.


Thanks thats what I meant. The front reminds me of "Boo" the ghost from nintendo's Mario.

Message 6 of 8 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/03/2010
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Damage at my local Best Buy

Sep 4, 2010
hey awesome pics!!!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 8 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2007
Offline
3266 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Damage at my local Best Buy

Sep 4, 2010

Rated-M3 wrote:

calvins48 wrote:

Rated-M3 wrote:

Whoa, that is the worse damage pics I seen so far.  How many walls did you eat before it became like that?


Worst as in best.


Thanks thats what I meant. The front reminds me of "Boo" the ghost from nintendo's Mario.


Yeah, I was just thinking that. That 458 looks b-e-a-utiful normally but absolutely butt-ugly when crashed - sometimes a supercar looks amazing whether crashed or not.

I'm not 48 | TPRA Podcast | Follow @tunerspit on Twitter!

Wanna race online? Check out tunerspit.com today!
Message 8 of 8 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes