Sep 04 2013
By: TRLWNC Treasure Hunter 5385 posts

Got a Skyline

23 replies 375 views Edited Sep 4, 2013

Gee, what a surprise for my b-day... Smiley Wink

If you are a Christian, copy and paste this in your sig. In life, and especially as a Christian, in order to finish first, you must first finish. What's YOUR first place? donoharm.us #sharethegift #peaceispossible #BecauseHeLives #Hallelujah

I am autistic, but not always eloquent.

"Racing makes a heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan
Not all curves that you brake for are corners that you turn for-Matterhorn.... Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 24 (375 Views)
MVP Support
44619 posts

Re: Got a Skyline

Sep 4, 2013

Happy birthday, TRL!

Did you already have that car or did it fill a hole?

Message 2 of 24 (369 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5385 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Filled a hole, and I kept the ticket, so we shall see what else I can get! Smiley Wink
If you are a Christian, copy and paste this in your sig. In life, and especially as a Christian, in order to finish first, you must first finish. What's YOUR first place? donoharm.us #sharethegift #peaceispossible #BecauseHeLives #Hallelujah

"Racing makes a heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan
Not all curves that you brake for are corners that you turn for-Matterhorn.... Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 24 (329 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Sep 5, 2013

TRLWNC wrote:
Filled a hole, and I kept the ticket, so we shall see what else I can get! Smiley Wink

I'll be happy to send you ANY Giftable car in the game in any color available in 0/0/0 condition. That should be a better Birthday gift for you.

My Birthday is coming up, and I already know what the one and only car that Ticket produces.Smiley Happy.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 4 of 24 (312 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5385 posts

Sep 5, 2013
I'll take any copyable ticket that I can get-I haven't done many seasonals, so I don't have many cars....

Message 5 of 24 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Sep 5, 2013

how about this: You tell us what year you want to be your birth year, and I'm sure we could get you a nice present.  Smiley Wink

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 6 of 24 (277 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5385 posts

Sep 5, 2013
1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, ........ Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 24 (275 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5385 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Thinking about it, the Chapparal 2J would be awesome! I've got to admire a car that gets banned for being TOO good!

Message 8 of 24 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5020 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

TRLWNC wrote:
1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, ........ Smiley Wink

Good answer TR Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 24 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5385 posts

Sep 5, 2013
If '70 won't give me a 2J, then anything that will give me a musclecar will be fine.

Thanks All!

Message 10 of 24 (265 Views)
0 Likes