Highlighted
Oct 31 2012
By: l00kin4myRib First Son 3 posts

GT6 wish list

5 replies 342 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Ohh how I have loved the GT series. But along the way some things have been phased out and others phased in... I love the realistic handling, but it is still lacking somethings. Might be because of the limitations set by our advancement of technology. But this is a list of things I would like to see in GT6.

-CLUTCH!

-turbo lag - the sound is nice but "feeling" the turbo kick in somehow would be kewl!

-type R, this was phased out of the series early, I think around 2 or 3... but it was cool to take a stock car and make it myown. I know there are a few cars that you can do it to in GT5 with the corvette but more customization would be NICE.

-more options in customization in tuning cars, I can take a 22re head off and replace it with a 20r head (while this is not a great upgrade) the options in RL are much greater. Things like changing the CFM with injectors/carb.

-more cars (older cars are nice, I also like the start of the game, seems like that went by too fast in GT5...)

If anyone else agrees or disagrees please post, Thanks in advance for GT6 and other fun games!!

Message 1 of 6 (342 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: GT6 wish list

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

- Better tuning options, especially with the likes of NASCAR. For oval racing, being able to set both +/- camber on L/R as well as F/R.

- Spring rates both R/L as well as F/R.

- Get it right Polyphony, negative toe in the rear means the fronts of the tires point inward. Not the opposite.

- More detailed technical spec data sheets on each vehicle would be nice.

- The ability to capture performance data on each run/lap. Similar to what you can do with GTR2 and rFactor woth MoTec systems software.

- Bring back the qualifyng sessons. Also I would like to add a practice session to try different setups. I know these were phased out because it was thought that the qualifying sessions were very lopsided. Well, make it harder to qualify by bettering the AI engine, perhaps the user being able to select the level of realism of the AI? Not sure how good that may work.

- Better AI behavior engine. No AI seems to ever crash or blow an engine. Even when I smash full bore into one of them. Hehe. Everybody finishes the race. Very unrealistic. It is after all a simulator right? :-D

- Actual voice communication between crew chief and driver in B-Spec mode.

- Please update these gawdawful standard version cars from previous iterations. I'd like to see these updated to premium.

This is just for starters. I'm sure I can think of many more items I can add to my GT6 wishlist.

Regards,

Ken

Message 2 of 6 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Vinyls, more in depth customization. bodykits, side skirt, front bumper, headlight changeable, tail light changeable, more rims, neons under car for night racing, vinyls sharing online with others similar like Forza series has done.
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I would like to see fourth, fifth, and seventh generation Honda Accords

Message 4 of 6 (278 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5922 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Thread moved from Racing Series General section.
Message 5 of 6 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Nov 14, 2012

actually this thread should be locked because we already have about 10,000 of them.

thanks.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 6 of 6 (237 Views)